[LPW #81] Well, a last min. LPW before the year ends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a nice and light set.

/me starts raging at the POS router comcast installed.:raging:

Oh right, your Joker is away Dark Angel :surprise:

Awesome work again love it! Your effectwork is phenomenal. Wish I had all the template layer

Mine need a little modification... Don't like my canvas at all

i made into a wallpaper this sig for my pc ;)

Oh right, your Joker is away Dark Angel :surprise:

Awesome work again love it! Your effectwork is phenomenal. Wish I had all the template layer

Mine need a little modification... Don't like my canvas at all

i can always help you ;)

I need to get photoshop back...there are things in my set that are bothering me...

I just think that you're working better with contrasts which provides a better result of all your sets => looking more professional.

I'll take a smaller, quadratic canvas, maybe the effect of it gets better.

It's starting to get photoshopy.
I'm going to watch Gintama, cya later:bye:

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; i was looking for the original picture and found it in your post. thanks again o/
[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; gintama was freaking awesome lol

So, my signature looks better for me... took old template for a "sky" background with some light clouds and 100 other effects over it :goodtea:

Wish you all a good night, I should go finally to my beloved and betrayed bed. :bye:

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; i was looking for the original picture and found it in your post. thanks again o/
[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; gintama was freaking awesome lol

It still is for me:XD:

yes, he did. he actually slept in another bed just the other day. what's even worse is that it was actually just a cheap sleeping bag.

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; oops, i meant the movie was awesome, since i thought you are going to watch the movie. gintama will always be my favorite anime. :3

Reactions: jcksjosu
[MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; Your character in the MG is a girl right?

Sky is a homely witch in the MG...

...I've got it! It was sky in the kitchen with the candlestick!

Just don't go on another kitsune posting spree....I can't keep up!

are you saying that to me?

If yeas u have finished an amazing yokai kitsune in grren coloring them sitting on a tree... amazing one 14 days took me to end the rendering... and looks like it's real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts