[LPW #81] Well, a last min. LPW before the year ends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me rolls around lpw =w=
2061837fdOYKE8H-2.gif

Why is your onion running upside down? :reallyconfused:

Oh, samy rolling around!

:hi: Pyre

/me brings everything flamable in security

Hello Shiki^^!

Well, I've it before years started to watch, but I've it some ep.s dropped: Because the MC and the plot was not my genre...:goodtea:~>

i see. will give it a try, since it looks like i will enjoy it~

Hellos pyre~
2061837fdOYKE8H.gif

Hmm promising? :runhappy:

I got a game for cheap when I woke up. The weather was awful, but I was able to get to work, and basically that meant that work was super easy (nobody comes with bad weather). Then when I came home the weather tried to kill me multiple times, and got very close to winning the last (car got stuck, had to walk after I finally gave up on getting it out). Then I didn't realize that there was an element on the top of the toaster oven (in addition to the bottom) which resulted in me setting my food on fire when I tried to heat it up from being frozen on the walk... OTL

Unown cursed you..
THE BOGEEYMAAAAAAN!!

random question pyre : have you ever gotten so excited that you can't sleep?

random question pyre : have you ever gotten so excited that you can't sleep?

Way too many times OTL

Normally when I get really into something (story/show/game), and I'll keep waking up thinking of some other aspect/possibility.

Not that extreme, it doesn't happen all the time. It doesn't help that I am bad at sleeping though.

Last time it happened was when I was nearing the end of Worm about a week ago. God damn it I wanted to know what happened to Taylor ;_;

I should go to sleep now! I'm not sure when I want to go in to work tomorrow yet though. I'm supposed to start at 9, but it doesn't matter if I come in earlier, so I might go for 8. Or maybe earlier if I wake up. :)

Hmm... youre like the opposite of those people who wander late xD

Goodnightys pyre~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家