[LPW #81] Well, a last min. LPW before the year ends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope I'm still here cram.

fire's job is mainly related to manga or so. I'm the sole VN translator. =\

L is for loseless.

ASL = Anime-Sharing Lossless which deals with audio

Hm, the only project AST has at the moment is Fortune Arterial which has been 3 years in the works already yes? :/

Well, on ASF was once two sub pages: Where one for the AST and the other for the ASL - There could their works download, but due a server error issue was the both sub pages removed until today...:goodtea:~>

I've already lost count of how many years. I started working on this project even before ASF existed. =\

And as you can see, I don't just translate. I do practically everything alone. =\

Ahaa...:goodtea:~>
I've already lost count of how many years. I started working on this project even before ASF existed. =\

And as you can see, I don't just translate. I do practically everything alone. =\
Well, it can see... Well, since years is Fortune Arterial the only TL-project of ASF...y_>

Poor Frank. Maybe some GDRs can help.

If the information on your website is accurate and Fortune Arterial came out in '08 then it's been at most 5 years... You're getting old Frankie!

Hmm... Hey Franky! Have you even maybe on a cooperation from the other VN-TL teams asked - e.g. TLWiki or so...?

Hmm... Hey Franky! Have you even maybe on a cooperation from the other VN-TL teams asked - e.g. TLWiki or so...?

People aren't interested, and those who are have an attention span of a goldfish. =\ Apart from that, there was a very nice guy who worked with me for a few years, but he has already retired.

Hmm five years is a long time. I have to do something about it. =\

People aren't interested, and those who are have an attention span of a goldfish. =\ Apart from that, there was a very nice guy who worked with me for a few years, but he has already retired.

I see... Well, I don't want your project process in question set/put, but I've ask, if this still his sense has... - I mean: You working on the VN since several years alone (!) - Has this still his sense?>_>

You and your odd way of putting words. D= You mean to ask why I continue to work alone all this time?

See it until the end or as they say. Nanashil You must look from other corner, like if you were doing something(could be something else) so long you also wouldn't want to give up or at least i wouldn't...............

I know, my dear nanashi.

I wasn't actually alone. I have been alone only lately. Anyway, I'm not feeling weary or pushing myself. I'm just taking my time. This project is fun and I don't plan to quit until I finish. At least until Hina route. <3

I know, my dear nanashi.

I wasn't actually alone. I have been alone only lately. Anyway, I'm not feeling weary or pushing myself. I'm just taking my time. This project is fun and I don't plan to quit until I finish. At least until Hina route. <3

Hmm... OK then, but if I again ask can, because how I on your blog/page seen have, is the the project still ongoing... But how much % are you done with?:goodtea:~>

/me eliminates pyre =\

around 70% I'd say. D= I sometimes lose track of progress myself.

around 70% I'd say. D= I sometimes lose track of progress myself.

Hmm... Well then slowly reach you the end of project^^.

...But what is after: Will you after with a other VN/project start, or you take first a long break?:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

NekoYuii2 wrote on Shine's profile.
[110930] [SpringBreeze] 東方触手麻雀
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-110930-springbreeze-東方触手麻雀.184713/
Could you reupload this if possible, it's pretty much lost everywhere else. Sorry for the trouble.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子