[LPW #81] Well, a last min. LPW before the year ends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course there's something better! But I wont tip my hand. :P

I am the very model of a scientist salarian...

Better not start! At least I'm saving also more money, very good side aspect :goodtea:

Yeah, really... So 2~3€/packs what the normal case about 5-10 packs buys a human in a week: Makes a sum of 10-20 (and sure bit more) - in month: So ~ 50~100€...:goodtea:~>

Of course we did. Laser wielding giraffes was just ridiculous.

Yes, that one. Even though I know about the kid, it's still sad to see those shuttles... such a good game but, such sad memories...

Damn Reapers killing everything :sigh: Did you like the controversial ending to Mass Effect 3?

Yeah, really... So 2~3€/packs what the normal case about 5-10 packs buys a human in a week: Makes a sum of 10-20 (and sure bit more) - in month: So ~ 50~100€...:goodtea:~>

yesterday seen in store: 7€ 30 Cigarettes cheap mark cigarettes... 7€!!! Who do really smoke with these prices in Germany?! Can't understand...

But the last 5-6 years I've rolled cigarettes on my own but this also cost 20-25€/month, now I got these € for better living :goodtea:

yesterday seen in store: 7€ 30 Cigarettes cheap mark cigarettes... 7€!!! Who do really smoke with these prices in Germany?! Can't understand...

But the last 5-6 years I've rolled cigarettes on my own but this also cost 20-25€/month, now I got these € for better living :goodtea:
I see... Well just brain-amputee fools smog; matter what the price is...>_>
Well i know people who smoke (in family) and they always telling me how bad is from the very young age........
Well, I agree with them; I give right those... - Is a shit and senseless habit...>_>

4rz1.gif
439 now xD

Of course there's something better! But I wont tip my hand. :P

I am the very model of a scientist salarian...

I laughed so hard when I heard that in the game.

How do you cheat war assets?

I was a smoker... my advice: just let it be.

Your taste for food gets bad (you need extrem much salt, when I stopped 1 week my food tasted everytime too salty. Now I need the half of the salt for my food...)
You always got a bad breath (other people may don't like this when you talk with them or your partner)
Your appartment/flat/house/clothes are stinking like an ashtray
Your fitness gets weak
You breath harder and you get less oxygen in sleep
You'll get more often ill because smoking tobacco reduces your immune system
You're getting mad when you can't smoke
You'll having bad nights when you didn't smoke your daily dose of cigarettes

And the last one: It's a (in most states) legalised drug

:goodtea: I'm shaking when I think that I smoked so long... maybe caused by stress in my old job

I laughed so hard when I heard that in the game.

How do you cheat war assets?

There are multiple ways, easiest is running a trainer...but then you're tempted to use the other options...:evillaugh: GODMODE! power overwhelming!

Your taste for food gets bad (you need extrem much salt, when I stopped 1 week my food tasted everytime too salty. Now I need the half of the salt for my food...)
You always got a bad breath (other people may don't like this when you talk with them or your partner)
Your appartment/flat/house/clothes are stinking like an ashtray
Your fitness gets weak
You breath harder and you get less oxygen in sleep
You'll get more often ill because smoking tobacco reduces your immune system
You're getting mad when you can't smoke
You'll having bad nights when you didn't smoke your daily dose of cigarettes

And the last one: It's a (in most states) legalised drug

And the skin get a unhealthy yellow color; and the teeth get colored, and will out fall and etc.; and plus: You'll sure sooner or later on this shit die...:goodtea:~>

Advertisement quote: Away from cigarettes or some like!!!

...smoke is bad...but you don't want to know what's in the air here...bloody inversion...

...smoke is bad...but you don't want to know what's in the air here...bloody inversion...

Well, you living sure in the city; where then obviously is that the smog-concentration there very high is...y_y

black tea and coffee is worse for teeth than cigarettes :goodtea:

at least smoking should be generally stopped by all gouvernments but the lobby from the 3 big tobacco trademarks is too strong and pays too much money

hi [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION] ; hi [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ;
happy new year~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of 霊砂? Please
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ294292.html Do you think you could upload this game? It's been a few years but was never leaked.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ294292.html Do you think you could upload this game? It's been a few years but was never leaked.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.