[LPW #81] Well, a last min. LPW before the year ends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; I think you are the only one left with a Christmas set

Later Calc :bye:

Well, in the orthodox religion is X-mas in Jan. 6th - maybe celebrates Sky until there, and because of this keeps the set, TKos...:goodtea:~>

Bye Cal^^!

Not the 5th, not taking it off yet. Not had time to make a new set either :P

Well, in the orthodox religion is X-mas in Jan. 6th - maybe celebrates Sky until there, and because of this keeps the set, TKos...:goodtea:~>

Bye Cal^^!

I know, I celebrate 3 Kings Day - Epiphany on January 6th, we get presents that day, and keep our Christmas Tree up until then, most Hispanics in the U.S. celebrate it (I'm Puerto Rican)

I know, I celebrate 3 Kings Day - Epiphany on January 6th, we get presents that day, and keep our Christmas Tree up until then, most Hispanics in the U.S. celebrate it (I'm Puerto Rican)

I know, this have you already somewhere here mentioned, and I know as well since your Intro-thread, that you Puerto Rican are...:goodtea:~>

Notice: We keep also the tree until 6th, but we open our gifts already in Dec. 24th.

horrible. 2 people didn't show up, so it was up to 3 people to cook the food, take the orders, wash the dishes, clean, put the food together and hand it out while we had nonstop custiomers :dead:

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; Aww, that sucks.
catgirl_maids_wallpaper.jpg
I did say nekomimi maid last night.:XD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eivallavie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
こんにちは、いつもありがとうございます!
[110429][あかとんぼ] サキュヴァス ~よくみた天使~ DL版
アップロードすることは可能でしょうか?
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you update this マ男ニ染マル純白ノ彼女 please
ninnikuryona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello ryzen! if it's possible, i'd like to request a reupload of 黒の十字架~per aspera~. thanks in advance!!(*・ω・)ノ
ray1 wrote on Shine's profile.
Greetings,

could you reupload (Katfile, Mexa etc) this game please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/030620-emu-金曜日の仔猫-初回版.840224/

Cant buy rapidgator premium so thats not an option.