[LPW #85] After a year of laughs, tears, and spamming I FINALLY WON A LPW!!!! Anyway, this LPW is for all the Rise Kujikawa fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Dream! :goodtea:

Anyway now I get very sleepy, put some things to download mode and now it's time for bed. Maybe 1 or 2 episodes Mirai Nikki (am I really that into yandere!?), I just love it, though the end could be very sad

good night everybody! :bye:

[MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; are you making the new LPW today? Or waiting till tomorrow?

[MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; are you making the new LPW today? Or waiting till tomorrow?

Passed it to Leggy because he never won a LPW, I think he's already in bed or somewhere else... :goodtea:

@cram the ending isn't sad it's awesome. Download Mirai Nikki Redial.
@KOS why don't you like Kuuko:reallyconfused:

@cram the ending isn't sad it's awesome. Download Mirai Nikki Redial.

Awesome protagonist: Becomes a God. Spends 10000 years crying by himself in a void because his psycho girlfriend isn't around.

Thank you for research!

Then I would give the honour of the holy LPW opening festival next to [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]!

I don't want to open it because I've won one LPW and would like to give another person the chance of opening a fresh LPW :goodtea:

Thanks Dark Angel that this is okay for you!

Thanks [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION];

So I just start it up, copy and paste the rules, and set a number, right?

Do I wait for this thread to get locked?

Oh leggy won the LPW? Congrats!
[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; That is the gist of it, and no make it anytime. :)

Awesome protagonist: Becomes a God. Spends 10000 years crying by himself in a void because his psycho girlfriend isn't around.

Yea. That. But then you know what happens.

Thanks [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION];

So I just start it up, copy and paste the rules, and set a number, right?

Do I wait for this thread to get locked?

you can make it now, but 2,500 is as high as you can go for who wins the LPW

@Final I hope you watched the Mirai Nikki Redial because that is the ending. I agree that MC is a bitch though.

Night guys :sleepmoon:

Yea. That. But then you know what happens.

Cannon: She breaks into his universe. With a giant hammer.
Redial was mostly just a bunch of random junk, with a tiny extra explanation thrown in.
Should probably have just been a sad ending.

I liked the show, but come on. That was dumb. :P

Edit: goodnight dream :bye:

Also redial wasn't really the ending. The manga got a lot of flak for its crappy ending, so they kind of made redial because leaving the anime with the crap ending put a bad taste in people's mouths. But they still didn't fix it, just made it weirder.

98q.gif

Sup lpw :)

Its seems our old fool of a lolicon has admittance issues.....
The only thing I denied was the old part. Yes, the 20s are ancient. Now this 26 year old geezer is going to go yell at the kids on the lawn.

drop it old lolicon

anyways name me a funny loli

I need to make an set for [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx