[LPW #85] After a year of laughs, tears, and spamming I FINALLY WON A LPW!!!! Anyway, this LPW is for all the Rise Kujikawa fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than that
There's the pond where uno, me, inf, and 2 other people sunk into and is really deep
There's the christmas house
There's the half-finished bases
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
etcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetc

i fell into no such pond

/me throws rocks at zaki
giphy.gif

Maybe you didn't, maybe you did
I really don't know, but I do remember a chain binding all of our right foot

Rocks, lol

I clearly remember either me or uno was trying to drag all of us down the pond by yanking on the chain

well if we were closer together to the point where another person couldn't be carried, i was gonna kill one of you, to have dead weight. literally

We were all stuck there, one person drowning
The last person grabbed hold of a round bolder to prevent all of us from falling
Who are these 2 people, I don't know

Cannon: She breaks into his universe. With a giant hammer.
Redial was mostly just a bunch of random junk, with a tiny extra explanation thrown in.
Should probably have just been a sad ending.

I liked the show, but come on. That was dumb. :P

Edit: goodnight dream :bye:

Also redial wasn't really the ending. The manga got a lot of flak for its crappy ending, so they kind of made redial because leaving the anime with the crap ending put a bad taste in people's mouths. But they still didn't fix it, just made it weirder.

Sometimes It looks like you're Frank :surprised:

Anyway :hi: LPW

In this case I've [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; call, that he knows, that this died is, and then the other stick can...:goodtea:~>

Man this new set of yours is the best!

I think the still images and not the gif are the best for signatures! the 256 colors of the Gif can't much make the beauty of a full 24/32 bit pallet colored signature ;)

Glad you like it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779