[LPW #85] After a year of laughs, tears, and spamming I FINALLY WON A LPW!!!! Anyway, this LPW is for all the Rise Kujikawa fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
hrdt.gif

N...N...N...N...N...N...Nuclear Launch Detected.
/me is mass producing ghosts and nukes.

...this lpw is going to become a korhal...

/me sends huge bewbs nydus worms in frank's everyone's direction

Go, my beauties!

You've seen nothing! Dissecting a dead Zerg in a lab is one thing; unleashing them on men is another! You must go into this with both eyes open. Once started, there is no going back. Are you prepared to go all the way with this, Alexei?

Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me.

I will not be stopped. Not by you, or the Confederates, or the Protoss, or anyone. I will rule this sector or see it burnt to ashes around me!

Revenge on those humans is all I wish for.. let the world be engulfed in the wrath of the Swarm!

EDIT: mmh.. i don't actually know any quotes.. just some unit quotes :D

Let's see if shiki knows this one:
I know. I got them all. And as I killed each and every one of them, I knew what they were thinking, Fear. Panic. Hatred. Hopelessness. Breakfast.

I knew all the previous ones, once you said them. this one doesn't seem legit.. the breakfast part at least.. could be kerrigan, if it was legit xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779