[LPW #85] After a year of laughs, tears, and spamming I FINALLY WON A LPW!!!! Anyway, this LPW is for all the Rise Kujikawa fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
or how us twins are made..... i don't even want think about what happened to our poor mother :scared:

sensei why :dontleave:

It was a worthy sacrifice. Just look at how much good I've brought to the world :goodtea:

you see....a long long time ago this trainer left a pikachu with this nice old lady. After a few months he returned to pick up his pikachu, but the old lady told him pikachu had disappeared along with a ditto another trainer had left there. She said she just doesn't why or how, considering how much the pikachu seemed to loath that ditto. The place is now overrun with pichus...that trainer was me. I never saw pikachu again, but every few days a new pichu arrives at that kindly old lady's house. They say you can still hear that pikachu's cries in the forest at night.

UNOWN-NII!!!
gXQ9QoJ.gif

That was pichu's origin story. Can you believe that old hag tried to charge me for all the pichus!?

All the pichus are tagged with my trainer ID since they all came from my kidnapped pikachu. So that old hag claimed they were mine and tried to charge me for keeping them in the daycare she was running.

well, today (sunday) is the last day i can eat and drink whatever i want. monday, i start eating fish, birds, and veggies, and drinking only water and tea :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread