[LPW #85] After a year of laughs, tears, and spamming I FINALLY WON A LPW!!!! Anyway, this LPW is for all the Rise Kujikawa fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are sooooo quiet....here's some ecchi to get you guys talking.

a8KQO0h.gif

mmh.. you are asking me, whether i want a chip that came out of a young girls mouth? mmh-mmh :goodtea:

Why i am seen my wife's Dell XPS L702x The Right Uper Side of the screen at the black colors the black becoming gray and the gray becoming black and at open colors all the colors are OK? hm is this right?

/me looks at shin with disgust.

You've been doing ecchi things with nii-yan haven't you?

Hey ! I've just out of boredom the HQ-thread from Genki browsed, where then again in thought fallen is, that you love at TV films watch, but you can't MKV file videos see... There is the thought come, that you maybe your PC (if a USB connection has) to your TV connect...:goodtea:~>

Yea I can connect my PC to my TV but I need to buy a cable to connect it to the tv first. I keep stalling it out/forgetting it XD

What? Ecchi things? I know nothing of the sorts D:

Well if the violent approach wont work. Let's try the...SKY APPROACH!
/me does
51UBgeJ.gif
to kos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]