[LPW #85] After a year of laughs, tears, and spamming I FINALLY WON A LPW!!!! Anyway, this LPW is for all the Rise Kujikawa fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. Anyway now is time for a little break and then doing an evening learning phase (probably the most active?!)

What else is going on?

Maybe. Anyway now is time for a little break and then doing an evening learning phase (probably the most active?!)

What else is going on?

Hmm... Sorry Cal, but I've the sense about this question not understood...>_>

If learning in the evening is better than in the morning when you're sleepy and so on :goodtea:

If learning in the evening is better than in the morning when you're sleepy and so on :goodtea:

Oh so... Well, I'd guess, that learning at noon/afternoon is better: Because at morning are you still sleepy, and in the night tired - Afternoon is more focused and so...:goodtea:~>

Oh so... Well, I'd guess, that learning at noon/afternoon is better: Because at morning are you still sleepy, and in the night tired - Afternoon is more focused and so...:goodtea:~>

I think there was an interesting research about the school time beginnings: They said that school should start later because the kids (especially them) are more focussed when it's later.

yo Sky :hi:

I think there was an interesting research about the school time beginnings: They said that school should start later because the kids (especially them) are more focussed when it's later.

Yeah, but I'd also guess, that this idea not at everybody so enthusiastic greet would: Because some would his/her important free time at noon not give up...:goodtea:~>

Welcome Sky^^!

:hi: nanashi, just stopping by though. Might chat more once class starts, but I have to actually catch up on that class before then (skipped Friday).

:hi: nanashi, just stopping by though. Might chat more once class starts, but I have to actually catch up on that class before then (skipped Friday).

I see... But "skipped Friday"? - This part not get now:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; That's just scary! :surprised:

:laughpanda:

No school for me today :runhappy: martin luther king jr day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!