Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and g'afternoon friends...:goodtea:~>

Notice: Bye and have a g'napping Samy^^!

man i come back with first plane i found man the things here aren't so good many buildings are problematic also my father's condition is going well! Thank God!

DA that sucks, I hope everything is alright with you

I guess I should come out of retirement and help with the sig request while DA goes home.

so don't worry I will help out with the requests.

it depends of the free time i might drop out from Uni if we need people here :(

that's rough

let me know if you need anything and don't hesitate to drop me a pm whenever you want to talk to someone.
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];

that's rough

let me know if you need anything and don't hesitate to drop me a pm whenever you want to talk to someone.
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];

Thanx man :)

Even now i feel some small after earthquakes

yeah natural disasters hitting home sucks but we all you can do is hope everyone is alright and keep moving forward :(

one of the buldings that we where in process of building the frame was demolished and my father felt very depressed and he had a heart attack and my brother took him to the hospital

one of the buldings that we where in process of building the frame was demolished and my father felt very depressed and he had a heart attack and my brother took him to the hospital

that sucks I hope your dad is gets better.

also how bad was the damage to the frame?

hmm not a pleasant thing to log into, hope everything goes well DA, look forward to good news, hopefully

why do i get an ellipsis after my name makes me feel like i said something wrong T.T

bad luck

well time to start cheering DA up

I need to go to Kefalonia where we have a building for national services, that where in worst place at the place near the port where there have been the most damages! more than 1000 houses where they been identified for not living!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread