Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellos shi~

But is it getting worse? :/ Sounds like their attempts to overcome piracy is not working screwing with stuff =w=

Hellos shi~

But is it getting worse? :/ Sounds like their attempts to overcome piracy is not working screwing with stuff =w=

hmm. I think the casual gamers are the bigger problems. The companies do what they customers want. e.g.: Battelfield 4: Shit servers, shit DRM (origin), game itself has to be played to say if it's shit or not (I refuse Ego-Shooter)... so I think you can translate it to Diablo 3 and so on. When I played 10-12 years ago these games they were pretty awesome because they did what THEY want, not their publisher and customers are telling...

So far it's rare to find a good new game (seriously!)

...:goodtea:~>
*Nanashi1 watches the show around LPW with a coce.

Frank sometimes hears ppl's lewd noises

Mute the sh1t out of everyone, when you play online xD

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] Wie gut ist dein Deutsch eigentlich? Kannst Du zum Beispiel deutsche Artikel lesen?

...:goodtea:~>
*Nanashi1 thinks about leaving the forum?
Wie gut ist dein Deutsch eigentlich? Kannst Du zum Beispiel deutsche Artikel lesen?
Nun, ich weiss nicht, ob du wegen der mangelnden Schlaf immer vergisst, dass ich 2 Muttersprachen habe: Deutsch/Ungarisch.

/me does research on cloning technology

655889 is not a number large enough with Shin's appetite

EH?!?!?! nanashi-senpai are you leaving us :dontleave:

Phew... :wasclose:

nanashi-senpai can speak 4 languages and cook
Is there anything that nanashi-senpai cannot do

Nope.

E.g. on your native language speak; the world from assholes clean; in the next century live; and etc. etc. etc....:goodtea:~>

Try just to be a good guy and you're helping the world enough I would say... when everyone would do the same we wouldn't have to clean all this asses on this planet :goodtea:

y7c.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~