[LPW #9] feat. Checkmate the pure and innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap, you stole it before I could, King!

Id ask Kos-Mos to help me out but she is currently busy being BlueMage's avatar. Instead Ill just have to ask Yuki Nagato from SHNY. She did a good job protecting Kyon so Im sure Ill be safe from Cocona's advances and the flying spears.

HERP DERP IYAAAN~ Really not good enough to translate >_>.

@Kou: What are you trying to translate?

I need to refer people...

Nvm that lol, just some VN stuffs.

Refer? Did you ban ppl? *points at arm of law*

Refer - You have the referral award. I want to refer people to. I just need to find people interested ;_;

To be honest, I don't have any idea how i got it. I didn't refer ppl. I guess some strangers simply drop my name?

Last edited:
Yeah, I noticed.

lol Kou. You think your VN group buddies did it?

Well, I didn't reveal my username here to them. I only refer 1 friend here (he went MIA), then again he forgot to put my name in LOL.

Hmm I see... cheater!

I must find some people now then.

Last edited:
Wow, those gaming sites were right, add achievements and anything becomes a competition.

How can i be a cheater when I don't even know how i cheated? RAWR

Ignorance is not an excuse! *whips Kou*

@Alexeon: It's entertaining for most people.

Never said it was a bad thing, just interesting thing to notice.

Im going to work now. See ya'll later.

Let mme guess, isn't that Nvidia? Is it with the the range of 8xxx to 2xx ? If so yup, shitty card. Was it EVGA?

I got the nVidia GTX295 =.= It served me well for 3 years and now decided to fail me :/ Is a Asus made one

>.> must be OCed version, lol, well nvidia GPU never last long for me, my 8800 died in 6 months, my 280 died is a year...

:P I love my GTX295 before it fails me with SCII, all other games run fine with high quality, just SCII it will overheat in 20 minutes into the game =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.