[LPW #9] feat. Checkmate the pure and innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider it (the nickname) a friendly gesture :P
Where'd the pictures of her in a suit come from?
are there some for Rider,Sakura and Rin?

@R.Q- Why post? ;_;
Does R.Q. means Rage Quit? xD

@King - You still do remember that IRL--- Bah whatever... I'm going to let you be happy for now...

My body was truly not ready for Star driver's GAR final episode >_>.

@BlueMage
Nice one :P
It's a name I used on the old blog's chatbox 2-3 years ago. it actually means "Request" since I requested something on the blog.

@R.Q.- I see...

@Coco- You just keep changing avatars huh...

Bye Nemuru~~

I'm just trying to find the right one for the time being... :P

Hmm... haven't watch the last 3 episodes of Star Driver yet xd

Her suit version came from the Fate/Zero, the 4th Holy Grail war when she was summoned (?) by Kiritsugu Emiya, and I don't think Kiritsugu is the person who would buy Saber cute clothing, in fact Kiritsugu wears a very similar suit himself with a jacket ;P

@R.Q: Other then the fact that he's my higher-up, none. I became acquainted with him a bit when I joined the forum . Why do you ask?

Kirei should have been a good person. ;_;

Btw guys, do you like this Sig? (I can't choose between 5 signatures so i want to know if you guys like one. ;_; )

Last edited:
@Queenie:I really like the suit :D I'd rather see Bishojos in suits/office attire than the type of clothes that they gave Mio in K-On's 1st closing video -_-
@Cocona:the names sound similar so I thought of asking :P but I do know that Cocoma is an Ar Tonelico character even if I havenìt started playing it yet.

Star driver final just felt like a movie. They totally went all out TTGL style. One ending that will be remembered for a while.

@R.Q: I see...

@Blue: What do the other signatures look like?

@BlueMage:guren lagann,It has Yoko :D
I haven't watched it yet but I will since Yoko's there :D

@Cocona- There's this other one, another from D-gray and some others. >_> ( I DON'T THINK THERE'S ANY DFC. @_@)

@Rage Quit R.Q.- I see... Thanks. :P

Last edited:
Hm...I just love Saber so much that I don't really care much, but if I have to choose one, I would choose the one she wore at the final ending, when Shirou met Saber in Avalon, that dress she wear is plain and simple, yet attractive on her ;P

No, is a "True" Ending, after the ending you have, apparently, I never played it myself but I read all about it ;P

Lol Kou ;P

So king you didn't play FSN VN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]