[LPW #9] feat. Checkmate the pure and innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
@goshujin-sama~ oyasumi. *tucks goshujin-sama into bed* sleep well.

well then, i'm going off as well, i must eat some lunch.
see you later everyone~

*walks in*

I am now back from class an-- ..... >.> . .. <.< . . . no one's here I take it?

Yo, all! I always miss the conversations and am completely lost, which is why I usually end up going on my own tangent. I dont mean to hijack the thread or anything, though.

So, I just got back from work. I might hopefully get a car tomorrow. Im excited.

@alex, lol There aren't many people active atm.

Oh really? What kinda car are you looking at?

Im thinking a Civic. Something low on gas and maintenance. A giant robot is out of the question unfortunately.

Small cars with high gas mileage seem to be the best choice anymore.

<.< . . . . You just need a giant robot that runs on water and can fit in the garage.

EDIT: and with that, Ima sleep now. Later ppls

Alexeon you said you need to watch the previous series. You mean Chaos;Head?

Yeah. I dont like jumping in the middle of a series like that. I think I have it downloaded but I just need to watch it and then Ill watch Steins;Gate. It sounds good but I just want to watch Chaos;Head first.

Hmm, just a little bit of info. The stories are not related, only the settings are similar with may be a bit of parody here and there. Well, everyone thought it was a prequel which i can safely say its not. You don't need to watch C;H to understand S;G. They are only written by the same writer and company. Both titles are 5pb's breakthrough imaginary science ADV genre.

As for C;H, it was kinda a disaster for all VN players as the anime producers didn't even care to adapt it properly (as stated in their interviews). Might vary a lot for anime viewers though.

Talking about VN, have anybody play any Narcissu games before?
Just wondering if it got H-scene in it.

Narcissu is still lurking on my backlog, yes I know i should play it but..........xD.

What is this? King spamming? Welcome back 1st gen spam ham :P.

I aren't spamming @_@ Just casually chatting with the new Gen Spam Hams xD

They are missing oddly today. Time to wait for hidan no aria.

I want my Freezing 12 =.= hm...I guess I'll go to college first :/

See you guys in a couple of hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!