[LPW #92] Ecchi LPW is by far the best LPW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea. You can put off an assignment anytime, but the VN is waiting now.

Lol xD Hm... have fun... =w= I took a (was supposed to be one but i forgot to set the clock) four hour nap and screwed over my project =w=

『My naps usually don't end in less than 4 hours even if I set alarm xD』

『Pretty strange actually... I tried sleeping in many difficult places in order to became light sleeper and easily wake up anytime, but instead became a heavy sleeper who is able to sleep anywhere, anytime, in any position and is really hard to wake up :/』

I have a good way to wake up. I set my radio alarm to a station that plays music I absolutely cannot stand, music that truly grates on my nerves.

When it comes on, I wake up right away to turn that s**t off! :angvoodoo:

『The more unpleasant the music is = the less time it takes for me to turn it off = the less time I get to wake up...』

The thing about alarms, is that after at most one week it becomes background noise to me and I somehow manage to just selectively ignore it.

The last time I bothered checking it took 15 minutes of my ringing alarm to wake me up all groggy and shit

Reactions: uenchuceli
Maybe you just need a Clocky.

"Guilty of reaching over and hitting the snooze button multiple times? Clocky is an alarm clock on wheels that not only notifies you when it's time to get up, but scurries away from you so you have to chase it to get it to shut up. While it's quite effective on its own, it's even more powerful when paired with a barking dog or hissing cat that's desperately attempting to get away from the scary device trying to back them into a corner."

Lol if i had that then ill probably make a ramp or something where it ran =w= I feel like itll break really easily though...

Anime-Dakimakura-Heaven-s-Lost-Property-hugging-pillow-case-650x650.jpg

N-Nice try!..

FUU :nsoebleed:

:ninja post of the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/