[LPW #92] Ecchi LPW is by far the best LPW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God dammit I hate TANGO PCB:angvoodoo:
That's good about your link infa. and uno

Didn't click it! Honest! And if it's as bad as Pichu says..I won't bother with the link at all! >_>

/me holds in his right hand, what was clearly a cardboard cutout of a sword, and begins to pace around the LPW

Didn't click it! Honest! And if it's as bad as Pichu says..I won't bother with the link at all! >_>

pichu is exaggerating. she's just naked. he makes it seem like some really bad things are happening to her @.@

It supposedly ruins her image. Don't wanna see that :deadsad:

well i don't know how her image is ruined. i mean, that one i showed you that last time was worse than that. this one is basically a body pillow you could order

/me tackles Dreamy

Still not clicking.. :goodtea:

Fanservice doesn't always mean nude though.

alright, you don't have to click on it :sigh:

and i know, but when there's so much fanservice, i don't usually see them being naked as ruining their image

Oh uno, I don't swing that way:fullblush::ohnoes:

But yea non naked images are a bit better. Because of reasons.

Most of the time fan art rape the images if they uncensor it if they aren't meant to be nudes =/

Did my manly tackle just get misinterpreted.. >_>

Neither do I but sometimes they just pop up on Gelbooru. Saddening most of the times.. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/