[LPW #94] Since I couldn't think of a LPW Theme, I went with Final Fantasy since I am currently playing Final Fantasy X HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me puts on headphones and turns on music and simply watches...

『Okay, its time for complaining... WHERE THE HELL IS MY CROSS QUALIA SET?!@&!%@!&*@!&(*_*)!!!!!』

I don't know
i5co.gif

『What?! It has been pushed for one more month?! I looked forward to it so much!:crushed:

『Oh well, at least I will be able to finish exams and have more time afterwards...』

Okay didn't work with sleep. I hate our new sh*t neighbours... unbelievable people. It was here SO quiet and no problems and now they're burning wood senseless for hours and my flat smells like a coal factory :sigh:

I believe that that is actually illegal here. You need special permission to do that.

『Btw, is Nisekoi worthy of me spending my time on it?』

Not really completely illegal but extremely annoying, especially now for my nose. That's awful and since I went to bed they're firing this up.

Fun fact: In some parts of Germany you can burn legally your garden plant garbage and so on out of your own borders. All time during the year... Don't think that they're grilling by the smell of the smoke.

The only kind of smoke I had to deal with usually is the annual haze from neighbouring countries

Everything is closed right when I smelled the first smoke but it's still sticky because I can't let fresh air in...

One of my favourite character themes

fell in love with the brass (and the character but that's something else)

It's legal here too but noone would dare to do stuff like that because they would get revenge

good for you

here everyone burning whatever they want.

We always burned all trash (here wasn't any Trash collectors until recently). But also here isn't any other house around.........

Yeah when you can do it and you don't disturb someone, so why not? The local garbage collector also burns all the trash when you put it on the street.

Well it's early in the morning so I had better go to sleep. Busy day tomorrow, gotta register for JLPT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家