[LPW #94] Since I couldn't think of a LPW Theme, I went with Final Fantasy since I am currently playing Final Fantasy X HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really that much. I just find it especially funny since we had to listen to feminist propaganda last week.

The way you say it like that, it would suggest that you are part of the reason the feminist movement has to exist. That sounds really misogynist.

Please hold, all representatives are busy, we appreciate your patience :sigh:

I hate being on hold...

Please hold, all representatives are busy, we appreciate your patience :sigh:

I hate being on hold...

What is it for? Try selecting that you want to cancel your business with them. That apparently often works quite well.

I dislike being on the phone with a company, shop, etc
Just bad at it

Nice pyre w

The way you say it like that, it would suggest that you are part of the reason the feminist movement has to exist. That sounds really misogynist.
Not really. Maybe I put it the wrong way :reallyconfused: I just find it stupid that some random woman would show up at my class trying to get 30 guys and 1 girl to "not hate women". I already not hate women. Btw that 1 girl is more of a guy then a girl. Might also be because of the lab thing.

What is it for? Try selecting that you want to cancel your business with them. That apparently often works quite well.

calling my medical insurance provider, need to know if I have vision (insurance for appointments/procedures concerning your eyes) under my current policy =/

Not really. Maybe I put it the wrong way :reallyconfused: I just find it stupid that some random woman would show up at my class trying to get 30 guys and 1 girl to "not hate women". I already not hate women. Btw that 1 girl is more of a guy then a girl. Might also be because of the lab thing.

It makes just as much sense for a feminist to talk to a group of guys as it does a group of girls. The message I believe (when done correctly) is supposed to support equality by pointing out places where things are obviously wrong. I know little on the matter, but basic statistics I *do* know suggest it is an important movement.
I don't think the idea in general needs you to directly "not hate women".
However I can also completely side with you on a slightly different front. If I don't need the information and it is mandatory, then they are wasting my time. Don't waste my time, school. >:|

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; I believe a good deal of automatic services these days have voice recognition software. They might patch you in to a human faster if you are 'angry' (i.e. swearing can help). :D

y7c.gif

It makes just as much sense for a feminist to talk to a group of guys as it does a group of girls. The message I believe (when done correctly) is supposed to support equality by pointing out places where things are obviously wrong. I know little on the matter, but basic statistics I *do* know suggest it is an important movement.
I don't think the idea in general needs you to directly "not hate women".
However I can also completely side with you on a slightly different front. If I don't need the information and it is mandatory, then they are wasting my time. Don't waste my time, school. >:|
She specified not to hate women. Like just bluntly said it.
Also women run things here so there's no purpose for such propaganda.

She specified not to hate women. Like just bluntly said it.

People doing a bad job is another thing entirely. Don't disregard the whole movement because of a few dumb people. And I've seen some reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally dumb people both for and against feminism. :P

She talked to us like we were kindergartners. It pissed me off.

Anyways here's a joke
Q: What did one casket say to the sick casket?

A: Is that you coughin'?

She talked to us like we were kindergartners. It pissed me off.

Anyways here's a joke
Q: What did one casket say to the sick casket?

A: Is that you coughin'?
So bad it's good :'D
Actually made me laugh out loud because of how terrible it was XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Pyre no, dream's now gone *misery*

Seems like I need to fuck off now
Have peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts