[LPW #94] Since I couldn't think of a LPW Theme, I went with Final Fantasy since I am currently playing Final Fantasy X HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello dear [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ; How have you been?

I just told King nii-sama about what to do with the Family Tree thread. Please be patient for at least two more days.

Hello to [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION] ; /me passes cake and tea

『Fine I suppose... More or less...』

『Yo Dream, I guess you mean the Freedom Wars?』

『Yo Yome...』

/me can't stop staring at Sova's pretty avatar and manages to give him a choice of Vodka, iced-coffee, and bubble tea

Hmm... /me envies those who have time to play on their Vitas -_- Wasn't there a code for the Freedom Wars demo? Oh, those lucky people in Japan.

/me glomps [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; and wishes him well... NO, WAIT! Do my topic proposal for me! xD Just a joke. Hello and see you again, Sam~

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Yay! More glomps. /me glomps [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION] ;

What an awesome name... Calculator...

Hmm... /me pours more tea for Sova and for herself. :goodtea:

Tea is good for late afternoon and dinner. Lemonade for late night.

tea ...
y7c.gif

That was more of a compliment dear Calc~

Just the other day I told one of my friends he had a great name because it reminded me of Oscar Wilde! xD

@ Ana

Lol. Seriously? I suppose I need to come up with new nicknames.

/me waves hello and glomps [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION] ; Long time no see/chat. How has life treated you?

And... what a glorious signature you have. x3

Thank you very much [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]!

Still I guess Calculator is very uncreative... But the calculator is my best friend in life... for my study things and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]