[LPW #94] Since I couldn't think of a LPW Theme, I went with Final Fantasy since I am currently playing Final Fantasy X HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started watching anime as they were being aired in 2012. I think I've only encountered one season with shows I didn't really enjoy. That either tells you that anime is still good or that I just have shit standards and enjoy a wide range of genres (but mostly comedy, and romance)

Dropped it. Was excited for it, but when I watch it I felt it didn't draw me in

『But last episode ended in some castle. Why the hell is next one is back in the city in completely another situation?:reallyconfused:

:sigh:Preview of the castle episode shows the next one correctly... But still, what the heck? What happened, how and why? What a shitty way to make the story...』

『Also, I don't remember that thing about sword ever being mentioned...』

『And yo Elos...』

I suppose this is old magic academy, before great magic war broke out.

Anyway we will see next time.....

『Meh, guess I should just go and forget this anime and move on...』

Yes last one, I forgot that.

Their plan was really bad then. Even the author of the books said this was a horrible idea it seems....

『Not sure how the books go about the story, but yeah, anime went really badly...』

i don't know if is true but after giving it a thought ...

Momoka sends them back in time, Gekkou takes over Kazuma's body and, starts the war. In the end Takeshi stops him, he takes the body instead, and goes to sleep until he will return to his time period to make things right. Somewhere in the middle Takeshi helps V, gaining her loyalty (that why she didn't pwn him when she had the chance).

y7c.gif

BakaTest is awesome. I still hope for a 3rd season somewhere in the future~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース