Mafia Game 2: Angel Beats Version (Revised Full Game)

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [vote for Second_flight]

@samyeung46 i like to jab at ppl from behind everyone whos beating them up~ :runhappy: [vote for second_flight]

Welcome [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION];...~ But wrong mention-system, because it was the old mention-system, but now using still plus this character " ; " after the username...~

I give my vote for the night-phase/time to [MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION];...~

When coming he finaly back...~?

Seems like nanashi is pretty much yelling he belongs to the school council, or so I think..................

Ahh almost forgot phase change here too x.x

Phase 23 Day~
Matsushita respawns~
Kanade was lynched~
Takamatsu was attacked and turned into a shadow~

Blah screwitall~ Theres no SC who can take action anyway~

Phase 24 Night~
Kanade respawns~
Hinata respawns~
Matsushita was attacked by a shadow~
Hinata was attacked by two shadows~
Naoi reverts from being a shadow~

Phase 25 Day~

Hmm almost game i would say? ;p Shadows only get harder to deal with if you leave them alone~ :goodtea:

Last edited:
Just pm me about the attack~ Choose which shadow you want to attack too cuz that does effect something ;p

Lol.... PM to attack shadows..... How we go about that????? It not the person that turn into it is it.....

yep....too bad i still unclear about the phase.....but...yeah....one more sc...:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家