Mafia Game 5: Choose your own Edition Sign up thread

Choose Your Topic

• Total voters
i would like to join but i rekon even if im not playing i will get the experance of what peope are going to do and there choices on how they do it. and also see which side wins or over powers the rest

then all I need to do (or us) is to find a way so that you can join, you will definitely join if it succeeds

Lol well its still kind of cheap for the game maker to join ;p Since no one knows how the game goes but the maker~ Itll just be an advantage for whatever side hes on ;p

dont bother dude i would rather just host and see what people do and see what maddie felt when he had the power as host

『Nanashi voted? When? I really missed that...』

『And Samye, I'm not really tired... Even though I was like that I got to sleep for 5 hours or so...』

『It is quite fun just hosting without joining too, Nazaka... You just never hosted a game before...』

but you won't have any complaints if I find a way to make you able to join no?

I just feel bad for fear :\

Lol dont need to feel bad for him ;p He could probably make something for himself if he really wanted to join ;p

hey dont feel bad for me i get the best part: watch to see whos plan is better and wipe out the other sides

also i have never hosted before either but im going to give it a shot

『Why would you try to find one at all? And even if there are ways, they would all be unfair to certain extend...』

『Back from college... Now to the dream world... May I see the maddest dreams...』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779