1: [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]
2: [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
3: [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]
4: [MENTION=79180]M1ha1ru[/MENTION]
5: [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]
6: [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]
7: [MENTION=91172]Ravan[/MENTION]
8: C Drias

i have selected the mafia, the rest can do up there characters now. also an add on to characters:

pick one S.P.E.C.I.A.L. and only 2 people can be the same special. eg: player 1 and 2 pick strength and then player 3 sends his character with that special. he will have to pick something else

S is for Strength: your harder to knock out, deal heavy hits even with light items used as weapons and can carry 1 more spot then most (5>6). the other with this will cancle eachother out.
P is for Percetption: You can read peoples moves in comming attacks, u can also look at a body and have a great chance to figure out the weapon used to kill them. you may get bad feelings
E is for Endurance: You dont need to eat often (7days without eating to 10) and dont suffer side effects until later (day 3>5). you have more energy to do stuff and fight battles.
C is for Charisma: You can call out bluffs and will always know the truth when talking to players. (if a player lies that lie becomes the truth and they must do that before anything else). if 2 players have this the other one asking the other one with this can bluff and have no effect
I is for intelligence: You know how to work things without training and without stuffing up. you can also get certain hidden files off computers.
A is for Agility: you always go first in combat and has a higher dodge rate then most. (out of 5 flips in combat agility increase it to 6 flips on attacks on u. 1 tails is counter attack for u. 2-3 tails is dodge (only 2 if you dont pick this), 4 is a weak hit on player, 5 a heavy hit on player, 6 is citrical and death on player. this means u have more chance of not getting hit with agility). fight the other with agility cancles eachother out
L is for luck: random shit happens (in battles or not. if 2 players have this worse effects or better. u may struck gold or get deep fried)

Lol i guess we needed more mentions =w= Except im not sure if people will get mentions now... =w=

I see myself mentioned but I don't remember being alerted of it... Hmm, not sure if I will have the dedication to see the game through either though :/

Lol this one should be shorter?~ Im planning a fairly large one for the winter break though =w= Or i might start in the summer if i finish in time...

ahh ok well i made sure to let the main players know, well should be very short, 1 or 2 weeks if u all are nice and active

Jump in~ Hasnt started yet =w= And i really should make a character... or just grab a random one... =w=

This game looks fun! Can I still join? :)

yeah u can still join, if u have skype we use at for quick message and easy to do actions. first page has the details on how to make ur character

Hmm now that i think of it.. 9 players isnt a bad amount =w= Its just that the latest games have been getting more =w=

Well in this case its quite possible~ More complex games dont work as well with large amounts of players..~ Even if quite a few are inactive..~ Maybe inactive is worse :/ Having to wait =w=

If only i had a tablet :/ I would draw the areas in my mg to give people a general feel besides just the description... =w= Though... not sure if i have time to even if i did get one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01162040 RJ01159136 RJ01157844 RJ01154992 RJ01159305 RJ01162536 RJ01156255 RJ01154807 in mexa ? thx
Tanaka tanaka wrote on UFO's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
I really want to play this game but I don't have the money.
So please upload it.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01133653 RJ01154170 RJ01148703 RJ01162430 RJ01154889 RJ01128228 RJ01163496 in mexa ? thx
Tanaka tanaka wrote on Dr.Begi's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
I really want to play this game but I don't have the money.
So please upload it.