Magical Battle Arena 1.62

are you referring to the network? i tried it once but couldn't make it work.

hmm, i have the game. played quite a few rounds with friends, but that was quite long ago.
i dont have hamachi too, sorry~

well if i know how to use "hamachi" then game! who's your pick?

Well google hamachi then. Company's name is logmein(not case sensitive)

My favourite character is Nanoha and Fate Striker S versions(overpowered but tricky to use)
For easier characters to use, i like Kirara and Nanoha( loli ver.) for simplicity.

Nanoha StS is more tricky imo, with those funnels that drain her life. So does her Starlight Breaker, though its threat level is also demoralising. I also enjoyed playing with Hayate - as long as the partner could keep aggressive melee attackers (like Kirara) at bay that is. She's a solid bombardier battleship that just fires here and there, decapitating people throughout the process, not excluding your own partner >_>

I vouch for Kirara for #1 simplicity. She's quick, fast, and while she deals rather light damage her combos are awesome. Too bad her - uh what's it it called again, the limit break thingy for MBA? - is too easy to avoid.

same here~ kirara is abeit easy to manuever with, but her re-charge are slightly longer
loli nanoha is great too, re-charge is fast.
fate sts is tricky =p

Hayate is hard to use, i just learnt recently that slotting can be done for Hayate. Just learnt also that Ruru is gay!

imo Fate StS isn't that tricky. Though she's not as simple as her loli form with the trident smasher that can miss easily but you can still deal terrible damage rather easily with her. Especially when compared to the likes of Noel and Nanoha StS.

Slotting with Hayate doesn't work really well without a partner to be your meat shield. Or more like, without a partner, using Hayate hardly works in general... And when you have a partner you can easily kill a partner as well, so I can understand it if someone refuses to be my team mate when I'm using Hayate xD

Ruru is an S tier and is quite an annoying opponent actually. She's quite easy to use for a serious damage dealer but I don't really like her. Admittedly, she's much easier than Noel, but still >_>

IMO Fate Sts is a great damage dealer and so is Nanoha Sts, in fact i prefer using them both over loli nanoha( no challenge using her). I found the best character yet, Gadget Drone (am i trolling? lololol)

Is there a way for me to play this game? Like can i download it etc.

Magical Battle Arena is a great game, I would have liked them to put each character costumes Alternare and 3 super moves per character and new music, but apart from that is an excellent game. Someone online game, if not too much trouble to give me your IP and tell me how we play some games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)