Married, Single, or in a Relationship?

Forever-Alone.jpg

Aww... I dunno if that's a thing to be happy about or not.

Hmm... happy... I was thinking more about focusing on my schooling, family problems, and having some alone time to relax~

As for stepping on guys, I tend to step on the guys' feet at parties...~

I didn't really consider about loneliness... or as something to be unhappy... I apologize if it came out that way.

Hmm... happy... I was thinking more about focusing on my schooling, family problems, and having some alone time to relax~

As for stepping on guys, I tend to step on the guys' feet at parties...~

I didn't really consider about loneliness... or as something to be unhappy... I apologize if it came out that way.

I see... Well you've got a point but doesn't it get a little lonely when it comes to those kind of stuff sometimes? XD

I see... Well you've got a point but doesn't it get a little lonely when it comes to those kind of stuff sometimes? XD

Lonely... perhaps when I'm older I'll consider someone to spend time with and share more memories.

At the moment, I'm actually satisfied with my life. I'm laughing with friends more, bonding with my parents more, and enjoying spending my spare time shopping for little trinkets.

I don't mind having a few dates once in awhile, but overall, right now, I do not seek any relationship.

Thank you. It might be lonely to most, but to me, right now, I'm happy.

Lol shes quite popular as it is~

Well, probably 'cause there ain't much girls around here lately. XD You know how some would even die for an "imouto" more than anyone else as you've been one of the longest mainstays around :XD:

Lonely... perhaps when I'm older I'll consider someone to spend time with and share more memories.

At the moment, I'm actually satisfied with my life. I'm laughing with friends more, bonding with my parents more, and enjoying spending my spare time shopping for little trinkets.

I don't mind having a few dates once in awhile, but overall, right now, I do not seek any relationship.

Thank you. It might be lonely to most, but to me, right now, I'm happy.

Well yeah, maybe you're just still a little young to get serious with those kind of stuff. And with everyone else's lifestyles these days, it's kinda rare to see folks like you 'cause you know, mostly kids these days hook up early. I don't even know if that's to be happy too or not but to me, as long as they'd be happy and they really care for each other then why not? Hahahaha XD You just keep doing things the way you want them and where you think you'll be happy. Don't let society and peer pressure break you or take over for what you really are.

Interesting topic trolololol. :XD:

/ventmodeactivate

As for me, I'm single, and for all the years I've been living in this planet (18 years old now), I never, ever, entered a relationship yet, yeah I know, it's "good" if you are student, and it prevents one from being a "young parent" like what happened to my step-brother... but damn, often times, I always get lonely... especially every time my brain causes me to become anxious for that significant other I haven't met yet, "the one" as they say.

In any case, I also have myself to blame... or... maybe them...? I really don't know, as for me, I blame myself for being a perfectionist and being so very choosy when it comes to a lover, although I guess it's still good in the end, for a person to go after the one that really passes or even exceeds their standards, rather than going to some random person and forming a relationship with them just to have an "in a relationship" status and then regretting it in the end.

As for me, I gotta admit, that I do care about the looks, or I would rather say, I care and judge a book by its cover and contents, I care and judge a food by how it is presented and how it tastes, same goes to potential lovers, and unfortunately, due to my perfectionist attidue, which I had since I was still a kid, I wasn't able to see a person that matches my standards who is single, most of the ones I saw are already in a relationship too.

Though I fell in love around twice, during my elementary years (graduating), I was able to see someone that passes my standards, the first person to made me blush everytime I see that person haha, but unfortunately I graduated before I can even have my approach, although I think that person knows about my feelings, which I confessed online after we met again for around 3 years, although yeah, as usual, that person is now taken hahaha!!

I also have my childhoodfriend, and yeah, I gotta say, this person is also as good looking as the other one, and also has a very good character and attitude like the other one too, and we have known each other for a long time, though we rarely play around when we were kids because my childhoodfriend likes staying indoors or would go from their grandparents' house (which is located to my location as well that time) to their own house and viceversa, I was thinking it was such a waste because I wasn't able to spend more time with that person, but if it did, my romance story would be very similar to those childhoodfriend romance you often see in anime, and damn, that just makes into a perfect cliche!!! :XD:

I always do a facepalm whenever I remember this missed chance... you can say it's one of my biggest dream romance scenario to have, I mean... IT'S JUST SO ROMANTIC FOR GOODNESS SAKE!! AAAHHH!!! WHY DID I MISSED THE CHAAAAANCE?!!?!?!? AAAAAAHHH!!! :reallydespaired: :crushed:

TTTT____TTTT

Right now though, they are in another country, and the parents are working there, too, I dunno if my childhoodfriend is also taken now, but my mother has contacts with the parents...

In any case, well, yeah that's my "love story" that failed in a very miserable way, as for now, I'm still searching for that one person, potential lover. Q_Q

So yeah, to be accurate, it would be: Single + Searching.

:XD:

But damn, due to my current environment, there are just so many people here who would not pass my standards because, most of them doesn't share the same interests I have.... yeah, anime, manga, games, and other Japanese stuff, most of them are grounded here, and they think anime is for kids dafuq -prepares to show my hentai stash-.

To be precise though, I find it hard to find someone who has that gentle, cute and refined demeanor, someone who is open minded enough to accept the things I am interested in, mostly complicated things such as Quantum Physics and the likes. :crushed:

And for some reason, since I like anime and music, if they can sing and draw, it's a huge bonus points for me trololololol, unfortunately those two crushes I have when I was a kid, if I can intelligently guess it right, they can't do such thing, except maybe sing, although that's quite a pretty common ability of most people here, except drawing, which is very rare, but... yeah, they more likely to never share the same interests as me, though I dunno what would have happened if we were able to get to know each other better. DX

As for generality purposes though, I can sum it up with these words: "I can go for anyone as long as its cute." YEAH!!! :XD:

And I'm not joking when I said that, and I have a wide acceptance to potential lovers... as long as they're cute (on my own sight and perception of them, that is).

Well I feel kinda good for being able to vent about my frustration and anxiousness regarding these things, and damn, it looks like I will indeed follow the footsteps of my mother, who never had a boyfriend until she became a 3rd Year college, right now, I'm 2nd year college (which tecnichally should have been 3rd year college should I not stopped for a while for a vacation).

Well, I'm actually quite antisocial eversince I entered Highschool, it stems from the fact that 1 out of 10% of people don't share the same interests as mine, and I don't share their interests too, so I only have 2-3 friends, and so I always socialize in the internet instead, where finding people with the same interests as mine is a whole lot easier, rather than searching on a limited are in this city or more precisely, this country, with internet, I can find more people throughout the world hohoho.

And I got bullied a lot as well lol, so yeah, I generally avoid social gatherings, like Christmas Parties (unless it's limited to around 20 people only or something), Proms, being the center of attention (I really don't like that feeling when all the people around me look at me, it's like they're raping me with their eyes, making me very uncomfortable with it) and such. DX

And I generally hate noisy people and/or surroundings, I prefer quiet ones, with little to no noise pollution.

/ventmodedeactivate

-reads the failed love story I typed above again-

:reallydespaired: :crushed: :reallydespaired: :crushed: :reallydespaired: :crushed:

:deadsad:

In any case, I'm quite happy with my current status though, for I can spend my own money on prepaid cards to buy cash items on the online games I play, instead of spending it for a date lol.

But yeah, I do tend to get lonely whenever my brain acts like a jerk by reminding me the loneliness of not having a relationship, or having someone to rely on and comfort me or a "shoulder to cry on" whenever my parents aren't available. UGH! Q_Q

EDIT:
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]
Ahahaha, and I was wondering what do you mean by stepping on guys. XD

/thought it was figure of speech

Last edited:
@_@
That was already like, 30 pages of your whole life story on paper XD

@_@
That was already like, 30 pages of your whole life story on paper XD

Is that so? Ahahah!! XDD

To be honest though, lovelife only consumed very little time in total on my life ever since I was born haha, mostly I used it dealing with family problems (one of my uncles always acts like a jerk and causes financial and family troubles for his brothers and sisters, my mother included, and my grandma have him as her favorite son lolololol, well I spend time giving advice to my parents, as the only thing I can do to help them, and unfortunately, the things he did placed a pressure on me too, cuz I can sympathize with my parents' stress), solving... "mysteries" lol, studying, playing games, drooling over cute 2D girls and cute 2D bishounens, and such. :lmao:

And dang, wasn't expecting my post to be that long, I never thought that this pent up emotions regarding my failed love life (which I rarely, rarely, rarely, talk about) would surface and show itself in that manner. Ahahaha!!!! :lmao:

And BTW, most of them would likely frown upon me and get away from me if they knew I was a pervert, which is clearly shown under my avatar lol, I mean.. common, being that "perverted" doesn't mean I do "bad" things to other 3D people, the heck. :crushed:

In all seriousness though, I'm just a fan of erotica, that's all. XD

Last edited:
I guess I can relate to that a little. Well, everyone suffers a bad or broken relationship in their lives in a way or two.

But if you keep on being very "strict" or sophisticated with your standards, you'd really have a hard time with that stuff. You can't obviously expect those stuff in VNs, mangas and anime to really happen IRL do you? Well they might but not as perfect as what the writers fantasized while they were coming up with those stories :XD:

I guess I can relate to that a little. Well, everyone suffers a bad or broken relationship in their lives in a way or two.

But if you keep on being very "strict" or sophisticated with your standards, you'd really have a hard time with that stuff. You can't obviously expect those stuff in VNs, mangas and anime to really happen IRL do you? Well they might but not as perfect as what the writers fantasized while they were coming up with those stories :XD:

Yeah indeed hahaha, as for now though, I try to keep my mind off regarding such things for now (until I saw this topic, brain acted like a jerk and then vented out hahahaha), well, as they say, "If you want something, don't wait for it, but chase it, pursue it, otherwise you won't be able to have it.", so I guess right now, I gotta prepare for this "chasing" objective fufufufufufu. :lmao:

I'm doing just that right now BTW.

And also, it seems that unmet significant other wants me to do the pursuing anyway, lol, I asked a friend of mine who is a Psychic about some info around last year of August, and it seems this unmet significant other does want me to do just that hahahaha, although I gotta admit it makes the things all the way more exciting, you know, chasing and stuff, something like, I gotta go through trials first before I can reach my goal, I still hope it's worth the trouble, although I kinda grow impatient at times, but I guess, I'll just have to keep moving towards the goal anyway. :XD:

Single and proud most of the time and some of the time I get that lonely feeling and deprivation of the old ritual called "making love" (to clean it up a bit lol).

[MENTION=23555]Ruri[/MENTION]
Well that's good I guess. At least you already have some lead and you have decided on something. =)
Then again in the end, things about this stuff are all just a matter of everyone else's personal preferences.

Love stories... I just have mundane failed confessions~ xD

I'm still here, single~

Hmm well the story behind my current crush could be fun~ I think i posted it before though xD

[MENTION=23555]Ruri[/MENTION]
Well that's good I guess. At least you already have some lead and you have decided on something. =)
Then again in the end, things about this stuff are all just a matter of everyone else's personal preferences.

Yeah, nothing can be better than having a lead, she also told me what to do and all of that, which I am doing right now.

Interesting is, this unmet-significant other is just like my friend who gave me the lead and I, a fellow Psychics. XD

Well it makes things easier.

Another thing is also, this friend of mine is one of my first teachers when it comes to those stuffs, and to be honest, technically, she's the first one to pass my standards, and we've known each other for around four years now... to bad she's married (with her 'twinflame' as they say) and has a daughter now though, but it's ok, I'm happy for her anyway. XD

Well, I just hope things go well this time for me, hohohoho. :XD:

Single and LOVE making the ladies smile....

In this day and age, one can never be to careful, if they decide to settle down or put their heart on the line. In this day and age of facebook cheating, sexting other people who we are NOT in a relationship with, and SOME people treating marriage vows as something to honor only when convenient.

Gotta be extra careful in this day and age....

That's the reason I'm a ( Tom Leykis ) listener :8

The blue text hurt my eyes...

Anyways, I am still single. And I am not possibly going to post a story of my crush.

hmm single,should i think of a relationship??
No, enjoy your single life till you can, then when you're more mature and you have enough money, get married and make a family.

I'm single and I'm planning to stay single for a while.

Well... Maybe In relationship? LOL, I kinda confused at my relationship right now~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Erik7777 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Would you upload RJ01167156? thx
geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん