[Misc] Mega-Pack for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
Mega-Pack for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

After a time of thinking, I decided to offer my mods as a mega pack, which contains all my stuff.
Some things have been updated to the latest and there some little bonuses.
I updated all anuses from all Better Penetration uncensors. I add a female uncensor pack, where you can change the size of the labia. From the paws mods, there you can change the claw sizes. I fixed the onahole studio mod, that it not more have the alpha channel clipping issues. At last, I add a third snake tongue in my studio item mod, with some other FK Bones.

Labia Size Video

Paw Claws Size Video

Fixed Anus

Fixes Anus Video

AI-Shoujo Links:

Honey Select 2 Links:

The links say "Not Found." I tried logging in, liking the post, different browser with a vpn and nope, same result.

EDIT: Links work now but there seems to be a lot of traffic. NEVERTHELESS, thank you for your mods. <3

EDIT 2: First I noticed that files 11 and 13 I had some problems. The file sizes weren't the same as the others so I redownloaded them and both increased in size. Then I renamed all the files from FutaBoy_Mega_Pack_for_Honey-Select_2.001.7z to FutaBoy_Mega_Pack_for_Honey-Select_2.7z.001 --> 002 etc. Could not unpack.

Then I renamed all the files back and still can't unpack. 7zip says file 1 had an unexpected end of data. 2 to 7 and 10 to 13 says "is not archive." File number 8 headers error, unconfirmed start of archive AND there are some data after the end of the payload data. File number 9 had a data error on file p_cf_head_00.png

I am not expert at computers so I do not know what I can do to make these work.

EDIT 3: I FIGURED IT OUT! You have to enable to show file name extensions in your file explorer. Mine were hidden so editing the file names did absolutely nothing since .7z was still the last thing in the name hidden from view.

Last edited:
Thank you for all your amazing mods, its sad you decide to retire since you are one of the few people ofering quality stuff to monster girls/boys enjoyers. maybe, if in the future you decide to give it another try we can see your work again
Hope you can take care of your health and stuff and get well

Thanks for all. You made a lot of people happier with these things. Fantastic tools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!