Mini mg? MG 10~ What came before~

off course you should be a pokemon character, you shall have the honor to be captured by my master ball~

/me captures renano and renames her renana

we shall live an extraordinary adventure:samuraihero:

Lol x3 Ehh... anything you want to be...~ Ill have to figure out what those do =w=

Is it that thing where your mind... well idk if it is the same but seeing other's motions seems to make your mind... practice it?... something like that ><

Reactions: renano
I don't or can't recall what EV's and IV's is...?

@Dear renajoy......With your nack for observing, you'd make an excellent psychologist, (maybe a scary one) in any rate, world will be our oyster and bow to our MIND power xD I still have my powers of colors, which I can use, and put into all the peoples, then you can work them like an artist works the canvas ~!

Eheh reminds me I still have not ever been able to do the spilts >< I just want to stretch out and be able to lift my leg real high. EDIT: WHILE ITS STILL STRAIGHT <.<

I see, ...<Me never played pokemon :Sniff:....didn't watch famous Dragon Balls either :sniff sniff:

EVs - effort values (can be controlled. You train in a specific area like attack or speed that you need. Nature is important since it'll boost which area you train in)

IVs - individual values (hard to control or not controlled because it is what you naturally get after capture or from an egg. Hidden. Affects stats. Determines Hidden Power)

I only know the basics.

Reactions: GenKiDan
Thanks, oh dejavu, I think I asked this before in the RPG by mokou maybe~
And this is specific to pokemons, yes ~?

I guess your more use to these detailed rpg type games, like final fantasy. et al.

/me must temporarily go.

P.s.
~But I already won this game...So there is no point for me playing ^ I've transcended huhu.

Gives sam some mapo tofu. And...
Kanade>..you won't let me loose right (;へ:)
BNdwav5.jpg

Last edited:
oh boy, thanks to renano for clicking on thanks (a lot) now the green bar above my avatar increased and now it says " Ralium is just really nice" now new members will probably think I'm not the devil:emjudge:

I am the biggest giver of likes and thanks!

All you have to do is mention my name and I'll immediately click~ Doesn't matter the content either. >w<

Congratulations for getting another green bar.

Hmm... right-clicks, view page source, title="renano has a brilliant future"

@ Genki

Not good at FPS, MMO, or similar games... but basic RPGs... I'm pretty good I suppose. At least, it doesn't require much game skill or reflexes. Just use your head a little and strategize. =w=

I don't believe you my dear Rena ! xD Your good at grinding ~ Admit it *poke *poke :nekopara_pleased:
I like certain games when they are social that I wouldn't like if they where not~ (often grinding games) Social grinding yheay.

Hmm, /me ponders on rena's sleep...seems to be more awake than himself even.
eheh, source code, I suppose thats a way to do it.~ (if tooltips are turned off)

@Ralium, well reading that I gave my contribution as well, good luck becoming something more than "just" really nice ~

Oh Is my name known to all :?

Sneaky Sam trying to rope in Genki to be a player as an observer of other players as renano exploits the plan.

Chaos in the game! Chaos in the game! Chaos in the game! Chaos in the game! Keep the oddities! Make me immortal! Yay!

I even told my partner in class to watch the chaos unfold as we observe the families getting angrier. (not real families. Just setting up a theory and hypothesis in psychology class)

He laughed. xD
Long live chaos!
May it rule with an iron fist made of kittens!
Meow in its destructive presences of discord and insanity!
Meow I tell you! Meow!

I am the biggest giver of likes and thanks!

All you have to do is mention my name and I'll immediately click~ Doesn't matter the content either. >w<

Congratulations for getting another green bar.

Hmm... right-clicks, view page source, title="renano has a brilliant future"

you are my princess renano you're kind to all and sweet to everyone :bigeyes: may I have the pleasure of dancing with you ^w^

thank you genki ^^

And, what is to make Samy?

Look on the first page for examples that other people made~ If youre still not sure then i could make one for you?~

@genki~ Are you joining as kanade then? xD

Hmm... i believe that iv are visible or at least theres stuff to determine iv now~ Like breeding high iv pokemon to try and make high iv offspring =w=

/me defies sin and purrs with the fury of a thousand kittens~

Sintarow, I'll stay away from the discord, and some of the insanity for now, but....Meows always gets me.

Ralium; thank you ! o,o you just...what did you just do there.

Oh Dear. A thousand kittens..~.~~..` Thats pure overwhelming, heaven. it's all so warm, purry and fluffy, my gal. Even defying sin while at it. You have my respect for that sammy. You've officially transcended into more than just a whimpering nyaa, or meow, or the concept of cathood. It's First place.

And no~ I won't be joining, I already won~

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ;

Lol. I admit it. I love to grind. I have the patience and will to do it.

Even in Bravely Default (still haven't finished), I'm only at the prologue/Chapter one/the beginning and my characters are level 53-54 with their job levels around 11-12. I rarely buy items because I know I can get drops from killings. I wait until halfway or so to buy/forge/sell things.

I grind in every RPG at the beginning because then I can relax later on, don't get destroyed easily, and don't have to replay bosses to continue. Even if the system doesn't require much grinding, I'll still grind.

So stop nudging and poking me. xD

/me wonders why Genki ponders on her sleep. Hmm...

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ;

In Gen 6, you can visit a man after the main game is done, and he can determine how good your IVs are. As long as you have the IVs in the right area you want like attack, speed, etc. then you have a pretty decent pokemon to use in battle against your friend or someone else. Of course, most people want at least 4-5 perfect IVs if they can't get all 5. Some are going for 6 IVs now.

[MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ;

Yes! My next new Master Sin! Into chaos full of chaotic kittens hungry for milk shall we be victorious!

/me builds the Chaos Kingdom

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] ;

Yes, you may dance with me~

/me wraps one arm across Ralium's waist and one on his shoulder

Lol xD /me goes meditate in the dimension of kittens~

Oh boo =w= Guess i should take you off the player list then :foreveralone:

@ojou sama~
Oh O.o So its still hidden otherwise... =w= Lol i guess its something for the perfectionists to do x3 Or those really serious about competition..~

Grinding... hehe x3 /me ruined the difficulty of dark souls... x3

Reactions: fguelffstan
[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] ;

Yes, you may dance with me~

/me wraps one arm across Ralium's waist and one on his shoulder

everything is moving pretty fast :hypnotized: its hard to keep up with you, I am overwhelmed~

Lol xD /me goes meditate in the dimension of kittens~

Oh boo =w= Guess i should take you off the player list then :foreveralone:

Don't feel down sam
/me hugs samy tightly then gives him milk tea filled with depression pills:nyanmusu_tea:

enjoy ^w^

Lol. I admit it. I love to grind. I have the patience and will to do it.

Even in Bravely Default (still haven't finished), I'm only at the prologue/Chapter one/the beginning and my characters are level 53-54 with their job levels around 11-12. I rarely buy items because I know I can get drops from killings. I wait until halfway or so to buy/forge/sell things.

I grind in every RPG at the beginning because then I can relax later on, don't get destroyed easily, and don't have to replay bosses to continue. Even if the system doesn't require much grinding, I'll still grind.
Game is hard :/

Hmm... Sorry Samy (Edit: G'afternoon at you!), but I've an headache (Really, no lies!) now, where I then not really gathered have in mind... In another words said: I'm this charater on the pic...>_>?
That's me. You have to make yours. Or have sammy do it if he wants to.

That's me. You have to make yours. Or have sammy do it if he wants to.

...Ahh, okay Dream - did get!

Well, then I freely an own chara create or from already existing chara take... Hmm, okay... Will do then, but tomorrow - if my headache gone is.

Edit: Welcome another neighbor^^!

Yeah you can choose one already existing or make your own~ Make it when you want~ Ill probably still be working on this for a few days..~

『Did I just get my title of Master stolen Sin or there is a rule allowing multiple Masters to exist..?』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01162040 RJ01159136 RJ01157844 RJ01154992 RJ01159305 RJ01162536 RJ01156255 RJ01154807 in mexa ? thx
Tanaka tanaka wrote on UFO's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
I really want to play this game but I don't have the money.
So please upload it.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01133653 RJ01154170 RJ01148703 RJ01162430 RJ01154889 RJ01128228 RJ01163496 in mexa ? thx
Tanaka tanaka wrote on Dr.Begi's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
I really want to play this game but I don't have the money.
So please upload it.