MMD discussion and sharing

anyone have this guy newer vid/works? since july or so if its possible
much appreciated

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucGF0cmVvbi5jb20vdXNlci9wb3N0cz91PTkwNzA3NDI2

This is a work by agnely.
I think agnely and dlaldn are the same person, does anyone know? I couldn't find them on other servers.

https://pixeldrain.com/l/Yo8RHdc3
This is correct. His iwara also went by 只是个萝莉控罢了
You are missing these two videos to complete his old work's collection:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Here's katana2071's yuka/noa from 24-08.
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
I'm personally looking for the videos he deleted from his iwara. The oldest one I have is Em9AYtr5Z7imy9MwM from 21-07-25, but I remember him having several hololive and licorico stuff. With mmdfans down, all of his deleted videos are essentially lost media.

As far as recent uploads, I'm looking for adnas404 and poko.

Sugardust

Suou Yuki - Secret
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love
Tokoyami Towa - Sweetie
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love
Ookami Mio - Chill
Nerissa Ravencroft - Newlife
Nakiri Ayame - Lust
Shirakami Fubuki - Mall
Interlude

yes, because you can only post on this thread. ignoring many other thread that you could comment on this website.

its just fkin 2 post that can be fulfilled within 2 minutes for a paid content , not 50 or 100 post you ungrateful lazy fuck
What are you saying? I just think it there was too much unnecessary duplicated information generated because many people here are new to the place.

Reactions: mrsnrub69
This is correct. His iwara also went by 只是个萝莉控罢了
You are missing these two videos to complete his old work's collection:
[Hidden content]

Here's katana2071's yuka/noa from 24-08.
[Hidden content]
I'm personally looking for the videos he deleted from his iwara. The oldest one I have is Em9AYtr5Z7imy9MwM from 21-07-25, but I remember him having several hololive and licorico stuff. With mmdfans down, all of his deleted videos are essentially lost media.

As far as recent uploads, I'm looking for adnas404 and poko.
Thanks for the info and the files.
I found a high quality video so I'll add it to the folder.
Maybe…some of the early videos uploaded to iwara.

This was the only video I could find of katana2071.

adnas404 and poko、Sorry. It's just the iwara file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

pokiller wrote on Shine's profile.
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Ryzen-san.
Could you please reupload this game? Thank you in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1261635/
ninnikuryona wrote on ahohelppls's profile.
ᕱ⑅ᕱ ♡ pat ‧₊˚ ✩
(๑•ᴗ• )づ__∧ pat ˳
(つ  /( •́‧̫•̀ 。) ♡ pat
しーJ (nnノ) ⋆
ahohelppls wrote on ninnikuryona's profile.
:lovestruck::lovestruck:
ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01149547 in mexa ? thx