MMD discussion and sharing

i have bought Toracoin multiple time from Seagm (and even other cash card) but never asked to provide selfie and timestamp
Im not doubting anyone here but just sharing my weird experience with them. Well mystery indeed but then again its not like i pulled it out of my bum :/ I wish i had access to that message with instructions that asked me for a verification to show you, but mysteriously the link that lead to the verification throws a 404 error also some blank notification popped up. Like i said funny thing with this one indeed that it asked not only valid gov ID photo, selfie, and t-stamp on top of the phone/email verification.

Attachments

• Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    41 KB · Views: 85
Im not doubting anyone here but just sharing my weird experience with them. Well mystery indeed but then again its not like i pulled it out of my bum :/ I wish i had access to that message with instructions that asked me for a verification to show you, but mysteriously the link that lead to the verification throws a 404 error also some blank notification popped up. Like i said funny thing with this one indeed that it asked not only valid gov ID photo, selfie, and t-stamp on top of the phone/email verification.

wow that sucks.
Have you asked customer service about the truth regarding the need for an ID and other verification?
perhaps they can help u with that.

otherwise, then the only thing you can do is maybe ask someone else who successfully bought it to buy it for you.

wow that sucks.
Have you asked customer service about the truth regarding the need for an ID and other verification?

otherwise, then the only thing you can do is maybe ask someone else who successfully bought it to buy it for you.
Nah i was too pissed to play around with them the good guy and ask why this bs transpired. I lost some money thanks to it and missed deadline on fantia.... Like i said i normally buy bitcash from Playasia but it was sadly out of stock ;c Never had problems in their shop before.

Here is their whole seagm process instruction in FAQ
https://help.seagm.com/hc/en-us/articles/13705937977113-FAQs-SEAGM-Account-Identity-Verification

Last edited:
Reactions: CatPlusInfinity
That's a fuckin' scam bruh. If you didn't send your IDs then good for ya; if you did say goodbye to your identity and being used to scam other people lol

wow that sucks.

Mayby it's only happened with a newly created account.
The old one like us wouldn't effected by it.

That's a fuckin' scam bruh. If you didn't send your IDs then good for ya; if you did say goodbye to your identity and being used to scam other people lol
Nah No chance in hell.
Mayby it's only happened with a newly created account.
The old one like us wouldn't effected by it.
EVEN IF, imagine a keyshop requesting your gov issued id or passport along with selfie and timestamp for a 9$ code.

It is what it is... take care and watch out, now i quietly fuck off into the abyss, i derailed the topic enough and i don't want an admin throwing a brick at me ;-;

Nah No chance in hell.

EVEN IF, imagine a keyshop requesting your gov issued id or passport along with selfie and timestamp for a 9$ code.

It is what it is... take care and watch out, now i quietly fuck off into the abyss, i derailed the topic enough and i don't want an admin throwing a brick at me ;-;

its the opposite.
there's no mod throwing brick here.

just annoying other user.
just go trigger happy with ignore button and you're all set

also youre not really go off topic here since mmd shared here came from other user real money after all.

UPDATE: T24Giabbit July, I don't have August! Please share if you do!
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
T24Giabbit September
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Also, if anyone has the long versions of
https://fantia.jp/posts/2996600 or/and
https://fantia.jp/posts/3036881 from dd_dd, please share!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Excuse me, Shine. Do you have the final update for this game? Been searching everywhere to no avail.
この世は悪意でできている to v20.05.31 (ver1.22)
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. Do you have the final update for this game? Been searching everywhere to no avail.
この世は悪意でできている to v20.05.31 (ver1.22)