MMD discussion and sharing

For anyone else looking for Untyo stuff, here is a gigantic 72 GB archive full of 99% uncensored stuff from his deleted patreon. Be aware that I don't have videos of people I didn't care about. Anything that is censored was either never uncensored (his first few videos) or the most recent stuff from his fanbox (the files labeled with replace). Only some videos are 4k, the whole archive would be like 500 GB if it was all 4k...
If I had to guess, this is everything up to May 2024 I think? Uncensored probably only up until April 2024.
[Hidden content]
Wow, thanks a ton. Great collection
However it seems like some variants have pubes and others do not. Were those the only versions or just what you uploaded?

Last edited:
However it seems like some variants have pubes and others do not. Were those the only versions or just what you uploaded?
from my exp, untyo works are like this :

1728750679939.png

also early works (pre 2021?) doesnt have pubes variants

Reactions: loliluka
When I downloaded the first file, these messages appeared.

Does this sites have multi quotes?

anyway,
pikpak works like this :
you saved your file to your drive (so you need an account). then you download that file from your account.

your account also only have 6 gb storage max
so free account cant download file that is more than 6gb because you need to add it to your storage first

Reactions: johnny761002
From GOOGLE TRANSLATE

How do I download these?
The website keeps asking me to pay for membershipView attachment 56213
Create Account > Save to Cloud > DL to Device
(If you didn't use the cloud drive and don't want to pay for an upgrade, try to use free Anonymous Temporary E-mail to create a new pikpak account everytime, it takes only 5 seconds.)

Last edited:
They aren't the only versions for the most part, no. It's just what I have. Frankly, it isn't worth having both because we are talking over 200 GB alone for all the videos (I don't have the characters that I don't care about, such as Marine), not even including 4k versions.

• Sad
Reactions: loliluka

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Bakelite wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game with the new update patch? :smile:
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01143538 RJ01150306 RJ01153459 RJ01138572 RJ01136082 RJ01149104 in mexa ? thx
zhandie wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, our savior.
We need an update for this title :

✨Shine✨[240508][vci] Play With Sakura (Eng/Jpn/Chn) [RJ01191664]

Link : https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240508-vci-play-with-sakura-eng-jpn-chn-rj01191664.1486164/

New Update Ver v 1.1.1

Thank you
tintin0821 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello,
Could I request the link (mexa) of this game, please?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/712331/
Thank you.