MMD discussion and sharing

Thank you for making this thread! it is insane how much content has been forever lost because one F95 mod woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Anyway.

Does anyone have videos from MarchShadow? They have a Patreon and are one of these creators that only allow you to buy access to the current video of the month. I would appreciate it.

Thank you for making this thread! it is insane how much content has been forever lost because one F95 mod woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Anyway.

Does anyone have videos from MarchShadow? They have a Patreon and are one of these creators that only allow you to buy access to the current video of the month. I would appreciate it.

If you are also looking for older videos from Patreon, you can torrent them up to May: magnet link.
I believe the original uploader is the user wharlUm2ocow from F95 and newer vids have not been shared there.

Hijacking this, I would be thrilled beyond belief if a hero could share Patreon videos from MapleHutCat newer than March. Bless you!

EDIT: fixed the magnet link

Last edited:
If you are also looking for older videos from Patreon, you can torrent them up to May: magnet link.
I believe the original uploader is the user wharlUm2ocow from F95 and newer vids have not been shared there.

Hijacking this, I would be thrilled beyond belief if a hero could share Patreon videos from MapleHutCat newer than March. Bless you!
I just get an error message when I try to use the Magnet link in qtorrent. Furthermore, I assume that it is the same torrent link as the one for the old content on F95? Because no one is seeding that one, and it is very much dead.

Last edited:
I just get an error message when I try to use the Magnet link in qtorrent. Also I assume that it is the same torrent link for their old content from F95? Because no one is seeding that one and it is dead.

Apologies, I fixed the magnet link, somehow "http://" snuck in. The one you can find on F95 at the moment is an older one (March) as far as I know. You might have to wait a bit for seeders though. Unfortunately, I only own a handful of vids from the now reported original pixeldrain link (+ coverted those to 2k) and can't seed, perhaps you could ask on the older F95 thread for some help with seeding. Good luck!

For fellow Changli/Jinhsi enthusiasts, MapleHutCat has just released a new MMD+NSFW!
Humbly requesting halp ^^

Also, I have a UL60 WuWa acc with Changli+BiS/Jinhsi that I would trade for access to their holy water collection.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.
Erik7777 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Would you upload RJ01167156? thx
geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.