[Hentai game] [New Release][131231 (C85)][平安亭] 元ヤンの奥さんは好きですか?~強気な人妻さんとエッチで勝負! セクシー妻もいるよ~ [520M][RJ126113]

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011

元ヤンの奥さんは好きですか?~強気な人妻さんとエッチで勝負! セクシー妻もいるよ~

Circle : 平安亭
Release Date : 2013/12/31
File Size : 520MB

Event : コミックマーケット85
Gerne : 女性視点 淫語 人妻 寝取り アヘ顔 褐色/日焼け

Information: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ126113
Information: http://syuntada.com/motoyanokusan/motoyan.html

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...とエッチで勝負-セクシー妻もいるよ~-[520m]-181910/#post1293771

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A0B040A3E1589073DAD5FBF88B408FAD3AADE66A
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file

Last edited:
Re: [New Release][131231 (C85)][平安亭] 元ヤンの奥さんは好きですか?~強気な人妻さんとエッチで勝負! セクシー妻もいるよ~ [520M]

romanji: Motoyan no Okusan wa Suki desu ka?

Reactions: kenshin3
Re: [New Release][131231 (C85)][平安亭] 元ヤンの奥さんは好きですか?~強気な人妻さんとエッチで勝負! セクシー妻もいるよ~ [520M]

thx,but it doesn't work

thx,but it doesn't work
it works,you have to use NTLEA but we have to wait an agth code....

oh,thank you

AGTH CODE: /ha-18@468c36
thanks to Siegfriedd from hongfire

Reactions: kenshin3

Game didn't work, when click a new game, it will had stopped working :|

Do you use NTLEA?

I can't read the Japanese text. Does NTLEA fix that as well or is that a completely different thing?

Anyone else having problems trying to use NTLEA with this game? First I copy the agth path and the code to the game shortcut. But when I try to start the game by using NTLEA, an error message says: "System.ComponenModel.Win32Exception. The directory name in invalid at System.Diagnostics"... etc. So it won't run with NTLEA unless I take the agth path away from game shortcut. But that means agth does not start with the game to hook the text.

But if I run the game without NTLEA, it seems to work fine, but text is gibberish, even with the agth code.
Does anyone have any ideas? Could it be because I had to install NTLEA with "run as administrator" because it would not install otherwise... If I now run NtleaGUI.exe as administrator, it says that it is installed. But when I run NtleaGUI.exe normally, it says "Not installed". Weird...
My system format and locale are set to japanese.

Does the game start with ntlea and without agth?
if so, you can try to start agth separately using the option /pn<executablename.exe> and see if it work.

which windows are you using?

i start the game with NTLEA and with translator aggregator i launch agth attached to process of the game.
Everything works fine.

Thanks freemen! Finally understood how the /pn command works. So I added to agth shortcut this option: /ha-18@468c36 /pnmotoy.exe
For some reason my text is still senseless even with using UserHookA. I does not seem to matter if I start the game using NTLEA or not, text is the same with them both. I have tried to change the font in NTLEA to see if that helps (it is MS Gothic at the moment), but it always crashes: "NtleaGUi has stopped working". Maybe it's something else that's wrong. This circle (平安亭) had the same kind of problem with its previous game too, at least for me... Could not get that one to work, so I gave up.

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and NTLEA 0.92 if that makes a difference.

Yeah Hegemonia82, even with the working code the text has to appear correctly in the game first, otherwise it just accurately grabs the garbage text.

I can't read the Japanese text. Does NTLEA fix that as well or is that a completely different thing?

I know that works for other games so that might fix it, but I'm not sure if it will for this. The other option you have, if you can do it depending on your version of Windows, is to temporarily switch the Windows display language (under Control Panel -> Change Display Language in Win7) to completely Japanese (where Windows itself will appear in Japanese).

The second method worked for me for this game and made the text appear correctly. NOTE: For those who can't recognize any Japanese, remember where the windows options were so that you can easily switch back when you're done (they're in the same place but the entire interface including things like Control Panel will be written in Japanese in this mode).

Last edited:

Changing the windows language interface usually solve the problem with this type of games and you don't need ntlea anymore, however your windows became totally japanese and sametime you can't even find the shutdown button; when i had this problem i switched to japanese the interface the renamed the japanese locale files so windows is forced to use english (but there are really a lot of file); this method broke windows update until you revert the language to english o put back that files, actually my windows is in that state but i dont' suggest the method because require to rename the files offline.

A better method that probably work can be found Here , with this method you need need to install the japanese language and change same registry values to keep the interface in english; see also post # 16 and 21 in that thread, and if your windows is not Ultimate you have to force manually the japanese pack using vistalizator 2.51 and the right language pack for you, that you find here.
But changing the language interface into a non ultimate windows does invalidate the license (happened because notebooks where sold vistalized and MS didn't like it), so before force the japanese language you have to 1) uninstall the update kb971033 2)Set windows update to manual 3)unflag kb971033 and hide from context menu; after that you can set again your windows update to automatic, install the japanese language and force the interface to englis using regedit as shown in that thread.

i use NTLEA to run this game but my game texts still can't read like here
untitled_zpsfafa343f.jpg

i try to change location,standard and formats to japanese but it don't work, pls help me fix this text tks :)

i use NTLEA to run this game but my game texts still can't read like here
untitled_zpsfafa343f.jpg

i try to change location,standard and formats to japanese but it don't work, pls help me fix this text tks :)
Change Display Language that the only mean to play the game if you are using windows 7

How do you apply that code

how do you use that code. Can't find my way around it.

I type C:\AGTH\agth.exe/NTLEA/ha-18@468c36 but doesn't work

how do you use that code. Can't find my way around it.
"AGTH guide" google it and you find the way how to use H-codes

use AGTH Shortcut Generator

has anbody solved the problem with the text because i can't seem not to get theem right

Users who are viewing this thread