Nice New Look To AS!

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
I like the nice new look to AS! Thanks [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION];

I'm sure the updates mentioned in the Announcements & News forum will make things even better!

BTW, is there still a notifications function, or have I just missed it?

I have some sort of... small guidebook coming to give users a brief introduction to some of the new features introduced.
I'll get it done soon; just couldn't finish it in time due to medical problems last week

Reactions: trtlatstewa
This is a test post. for some reason, my reply isn't showing on my display.

Edit, now my, and further posts are displaying. Odd. If I delete this post, they disappear again. A glitch maybe?

There was some very aggressive caching that were set in placed. It had been removed.

I cleared my cache, ant the problems seem to have cleared up!

i wonder, is there any notification icon/link or whatever it is called, or is it still in progress?

i wonder, is there any notification icon/link or whatever it is called, or is it still in progress?

It's on the main page toolbar (top of the main page,) at the top left. It looks like a little house, that will have a red number in it if you have notifications.

Unfortunately, the toolbar, which also has the login button, has been temporarily removed, while Checkmate works on a few glitches. He should have it back, soon.

Checkmate has been working very hard to get things going right. He deserves our thanks!

I love it! I was surprised when i logged in today :bliss: I love wide layouts <3
Good job on the tags, they also look good! :shinies::shinies:
*always gets excited about layouts~~~*

Pretty nice new layout, hopefully will urge more people to join the community.

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; Nice, and I was suspecting having to wait for Christmas for this now ^ I haven't looked around everywhere yet, but I noticed the new functionality/updates on my profile, seemed very promising. I also like that it's wider than before, though I would personally prefer if it was wider than before, but a little narrower than it is right now. One other excellent thing I came to think of would be the functionality to personalize the color scheme of the forum, like from this current white and bright one to a dark one. I was reminded of that when I clicked Ignis example screenshot of Imouto welcome pm from the updates thread in the first post. And it looked nice, well easy on my eyes in a dark room at least.

Other than that, to bad to hear about anything medical related Iggy. Hope it's just something temporary and not permanent. Reminds me how life can feel so ..unfair at times I guess.

Pretty nice new layout, hopefully will urge more people to join the community.
I'm unsure if thats a good or bad thing. New people sure, but, only for the layout, I hope not. I wonder who would do that.

yes yes. big up to the maintenance crew. new layout is looking NANGS!

One other excellent thing I came to think of would be the functionality to personalize the color scheme of the forum, like from this current white and bright one to a dark one.

I'm sorry to beat it but there won't be a dark design. It's technically a lot more effort to make it looks good on both bright/dark skin, and our [manpower] doesn't allow us to do so.

I'm loving the new look to AS.

But whats that picture at the front page ? Curious

By now most of the issues should be fixed (the one that break forum)

Now we shall moving on to improve user's experience and other nifty stuff (planned)

Reactions: Leggy
Yay! The toolbar is back... Nice that the notifications only go after you've seen the actual posts and whatnot instead of disappearing immediately after clicking on the dropdown

Ahhh, the toolbar is back, with a slightly different look... nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/
XChaosX wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver23-08-24-rj289056.958379/