[OLE-M] 2014-02-28 催眠クラス ~女子全員、知らないうちに妊娠してました~

Does anyone know if it's possible to adjust the window size of the game? It's too big so I can't even see the save option.

Also, do you think a guide will be up on dldou? If not, do you guys know where else I could find one?

Last edited:
As for the window problem, you could set your taskbar to appear at the right side of the screen if you wish. The buttons would be just a bit beyond the edge of the screen but you'd be able to mouse over them and click them without the taskbar blocking your way. You could drag the window to the top at the very edge if you wanna know which buttons are where.

Well, personally I have been pretty desappointed by this game. My favorite characters got too few importance/scenes. Too much girls and not enough scenes for all of them then a such long time waiting this game didn't worth it finally.

Well, personally I have been pretty desappointed by this game. My favorite characters got too few importance/scenes. Too much girls and not enough scenes for all of them then a such long time waiting this game didn't worth it finally.

Well thats always a possibility that you gonna get that one or more of the/your favorite characters gonna have less scenes then the others and all ... for me it was the same with 巨乳ファンタジー外伝2 and with some other games too.

true but usually OLE-M always found a way to get a balance between each heroine. May be some heroines got 2 or 3 more scenes than others at the past but you feel yourself like satisfied with it.
This time, no balance, just portions and content yourself with harem parts lol.
I felt same thing than you with Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden 2 but personally I just have interest on that blonde milf princess named Aphrodia then I didn't mind a lot about that game. At least she got an extra part ^^

true but usually OLE-M always found a way to get a balance between each heroine. May be some heroines got 2 or 3 more scenes than others at the past but you feel yourself like satisfied with it.
This time, no balance, just portions and content yourself with harem parts lol.
I felt same thing than you with Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden 2 but personally I just have interest on that blonde milf princess named Aphrodia then I didn't mind a lot about that game. At least she got an extra part ^^

Well maybe in the next game they'll fix it ... or not then again it's probs a year now before Ole-m makes a new game so ... lets hope for the best then and hope that other companys don't do the same thing ... they probs will but hey guess we'll have live with it :3.

If I had to describe it, there's practically nothing to spoil about them. Just reading their descriptions on Getchu and knowing they're gonna fuck the protagonist at some point pretty much amounts to the total content they have in the game. If I remember correctly, the black-haired girl, Sango, was supposed to be the silent, stalker kind of character, or at least someone who really can't spit it out. She'd described to be good friends with the MC's sister but the game doesn't even bother showing them talking to each other, does it?

If I had to describe it, there's practically nothing to spoil about them. Just reading their descriptions on Getchu and knowing they're gonna fuck the protagonist at some point pretty much amounts to the total content they have in the game.

You just basicly named almost "60-70%" of the games who do the same , squeeze , lilith , waffle , softhouse , ect ... , but keep in mind not everyone is the same ... some people have other pref. then others and it go's on like that , so what it basicly comes too is everyone has their own taste :)

Well maybe in the next game they'll fix it ... or not then again it's probs a year now before Ole-m makes a new game so ... lets hope for the best then and hope that other companys don't do the same thing ... they probs will but hey guess we'll have live with it :3.

Well indeed ... Silence for OLE-M for the next 9/10 months but what I am sure is they gonna keep making amazing sexy gals lol.
Hope just they won't repeat the same mistake with the next game with an imbalance scenes and sleepy story lines.
As said renoraider, you just have to read the getchu description to know 80% of the content. "Hello girl, how are you today ? Hypnosis and let's go for sex" and this for each scene.

BTW guys, what's your favorite character/s ?

Well indeed ... Silence for OLE-M for the next 9/10 months but what I am sure is they gonna keep making amazing sexy gals lol.
Hope just they won't repeat the same mistake with the next game with an imbalance scenes and sleepy story lines.
As said renoraider, you just have to read the getchu description to know 80% of the content. "Hello girl, how are you today ? Hypnosis and let's go for sex" and this for each scene.

BTW guys, what's your favorite character/s ?

Well yea they gonna keep making amazing woman thats a given or rather they better be xD.
You better prepare for the worst incase they "had" to repeat it again.
And i haven't played this one yet, im busy atm with 2 other games.

The Milf teacher was one of my favorites, but not enough of her :(

Same here. That teacher is so fucking sexy but that blonde girl with open uniform and visible cleavage on her mauve bra is not bad too.
Unfortunatelly for me, they both had few scenes (just 2 for the young blonde) and a very bad Jap dubbing for the sensei.
The voice acting doesn't have any synchro with the character profile. Not enough sexy, not enough provocative ... A total fail. They just ruinned that sexy sensei.

Reactions: oilaolenm
You just basicly named almost "60-70%" of the games who do the same , squeeze , lilith , waffle , softhouse , ect ... , but keep in mind not everyone is the same ... some people have other pref. then others and it go's on like that , so what it basicly comes too is everyone has their own taste :)

Sorry, you misunderstood. I've no problems with the developers you mentioned. The problem with this one was that roughly half the girls in the game didn't even get some exposition outside their sex scenes (or at least the preludes to the sex scenes). Like if you want to know a little more about them all you have to do was read their char description on the website. I was hoping for a little more dialogue, at least. Take squeez's games, for example (the latest ones at least). They've got more than seven heroines, yet every single one of them had at least some time allotted to char development, even if it was just for the sake of h-scenes. Sorry for rambling, it's just that I'd expect more from a game with more than a year since the last one.

On another note, the last one had
Vampires
That really caught me off guard. Never really fully understood what was happening. Would anyone mind explaining for me?

Sorry, you misunderstood. I've no problems with the developers you mentioned. The problem with this one was that roughly half the girls in the game didn't even get some exposition outside their sex scenes (or at least the preludes to the sex scenes). Like if you want to know a little more about them all you have to do was read their char description on the website. I was hoping for a little more dialogue, at least. Take squeez's games, for example (the latest ones at least). They've got more than seven heroines, yet every single one of them had at least some time allotted to char development, even if it was just for the sake of h-scenes. Sorry for rambling, it's just that I'd expect more from a game with more than a year since the last one.

On another note, the last one had
Vampires
That really caught me off guard. Never really fully understood what was happening. Would anyone mind explaining for me?

Last OLE-M with vampires ? Which one are you talking about ? O_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!