Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai

Kobato is the main heroine if you don't know :P.

Hope they can show the 6th personality, the god who watches over all personalities and choose all events.

Takashi is back and so as Asuka's stalking mode. School starts and the first thing they talk about with crow and sparrow is Imouto MOE! When another girl starts talking to him without any clue on anything. Asuka just bails him out of trouble. From school to the trains station and onto the city where Hayato was always seen. The other character gets to meet up with Takashi but he doesn't have any clue. Asuka invites him to her house and they talk. Asuka explains that he had an imaginary little brother.Takashi being totally clueless to why she is saying this. Asuka gets the famicom and insert a game named winged quest. And guess what it's gretegard. Takashi escapes away again to dreamland thinking Asuka betrayed him. But Asuka beat the crap out of Shuusuke, Hayato and even Itami was blasted away to make Takashi back. LIKE A BOSS! Asuka really loves Takashi. It's a genuine one. Takashi bring joy to her lonely life. What a girl. With Takashi back and shattered dream land. The final battle is to bring back Youji. Kobato and Takashi need a talk and Karura helps them. The 6th personality, which is like the God is skipped.

It's too bad they have to cram one episode for each girl's story, skipping more depth and charms and wrapping them up. Oh well, at least we get to see some of Asuka's charms this episode (there are reasons why she is no. 1 in the character polls).

The next episode is the entirety of Kobato’s route crammed into one episode. Not really a great idea, but the anime itself has kind of had the atmosphere/concept of Kobato’s route (all of the different “factions” of Yanagihara interacting) realized throughout, so I guess they figured they wouldn’t bother with actually showing it and would just skip to the plot at the end.

And since Takashi's route appears to be over, here's an extra little tidbit on why he is the way he is since they didn't cover it very well. Though I would suggest waiting for the final episode to read this since there's still a chance they'll cover it there(granted they'll have their hands full already so who knows)

This is from Shuusuke's explanation to Kobato. When Youji created the Takashi personality, he wanted to make a good brother for Kobato, and someone who was 'invincible', someone who wouldn't lose to anyone. So, since he was just a kid, he made it so that the new personality wasn't able to feel or even really comprehend pain. Pain is the body's way of warning you that something is wrong, for you to treat a problem. If you can't feel that pain, you never treat that problem and the problem keeps getting worse. Basically, emotional pain is a good thing that allows you to cope with it, thus healing the wounds. However, Takashi does not recognize emotional pain but the wounds are still there, making it impossible for him to cope with it, which would eventually cause a mental breakdown. His mind created a self-defense mechanism to cope with it, that being the Gretard fantasies, in order to keep his mind healthy. That, combined with the fact that his body is literally being used by someone during that time, and the fact that it's a subconscious reaction that he has no control over, caused him to seriously believe that it was all real.

The reason Hayato and Shuusuke want to support Takashi so much is because he was the first personality created, and because Youji learned from his mistake with Takashi, the ones who followed were not created with the same deficiency. Takashi lives with the problem so they don't have to, so they feel a debt of gratitude.

well, what started off with 'wtf is going on' and ended with 'wtf is going on'

story has had its ups and downs, i certainly enjoyed some of the episodes which were very very good laughs. the whole greta garudo was confusing as well, they never had the chance to explain the multiple personalities. i can understand about the main personality, of youji who shut himself after a horror childhood.

that was some behind the scenes advertising. in the train, the train had posters of navel's other game, sekai seifuku kanojo? was it, which i have no idea why. i dont think they put up eroge posters in public trains dont they?

so what? my guess -> 1 body, multiple personalities is correct, but why do different people see them as different person? i mean, they appear differently despite that same face.

no idea whats what, its over now, so, wouldnt really like to know too.

8/10 -> for the couples who provided the quirk this spring. absolutely hiralious in some epi, overall, it drew a blank.

favorite = hiyoko <3

Last edited:
they never had the chance to explain the multiple personalities. i can understand about the main personality, of youji who shut himself after a horror childhood. < read my last post on Takashi's personality, i explained quite a bit :P.

I mean previous post, already wrote about it >_>.

Rushed finale.

I still liked the final episode, they generally just stuffed in some of the highlights from the Youji chapter, can't really expect more from just one episode. Only using the first 8 minutes for Youji's childhood explanation, but generally getting the point across. I like how they kept the use of children's pictures to tell the story very creative. Kinda disappointed they didn't show the royal battle with everyone trying to claim the body.

Got a kick of out putting in the 恋する乙女と書いてストーカと読みます line for Youji to use on Morisato as a joke, and Youji's signature Morisato infatuation and denial of being a lolicon or siscon. Misaki also got a short little scene, which left me overjoyed, she's one of my favorite characters(Misaki is Takashi's stalker, you can actually see her in the background at a few points in the series if you look for her). Misaki is like all of the heroines combined into one person like Youji where all the personalities merge into one (well actually, all of them are a part of Youji). On an unrelated note, I really like her theme song too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvbKwcxyOm4

ISH stands for Inner Self Helper, it's part of theoretical MPD studies, and it's supposed to be a personality that exists within people afflicted with MPD that acts as the 'helper agent' to sort of manage and control things to help them live their life and get healthy.

Basically one of the 'twists' of the game/anime was that the entire story was from the point of view of 'you', and that you were the ISH personality inside them that helped them get better (which is the 6th personality that i mentioned in my previous post). I guess it works better in the game since you actually have choices and stuff but whatever.

how they cut out that Youji's dad was a member of Fricky 5, Yo-kun(I don't recall if the anime makes it clear that he was Shuusuke's favorite member of the band) and his mother were in a relationship before she got dumped and became a desperate stalker, saw her own son as Yo-kun. It was implied that she even had sex with him on occasion(Though obviously I can understand that particular part being cut from the anime.) It takes away an interesting element of why Shuusuke is such a big fan and how it kind of goes deep into the psychology of this stuff, a branched off personality developing Fricky 5 fandom based on the murky involvement of them to their childhood and all. Obviously the reason the mother hated seeing Kobato and Youji together was because she saw Youji as Yo-kun and Kobato as the person he dumped her for. Also, I don't think they touched upon Youji's time in the mental facility and how Garuda/Karuru's personality developed, though maybe more astute individuals can theorize how Karuru was born given the present information. As for how other personalities formed, i explained it here. http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-ni-tsubasa-wa-nai-5616/index3.html#post89270

I gotta say, I'm impressed at how much they manage to adapt this with only 12 episodes, the main feel of the story and characters' charms are maintained just like in the VN. It is an intriguing concept on basically a harem plot.The last episode felt kind of rushed, but for some reason, it still felt satisfying. I recommend playing the VN for the full story as it skipped the serious parts and atmosphere of the story. The VN is one of the excellent written VNs (the concept for the story came out when the writer is drunk though LOL).

PS: Garura was the best personality. Naru and Hayato is still my favorite pair. AND TO NAVEL, WHR'S MY MISAKI AND AI ROUTE IN THE FD?? They are my favorite chars along with Naru. /ME RAGES

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx