Other Age Second Ecounter guide

Alistar

← ↑ ↓ →
Elite Member
Aug 21, 2014
Hello! ;) Anyone has OASE guide? I browsed the internet a lot but I wasn't able to find an walkthrough for OASE and it's kind of annoying 'cause I like this game but I am not really able to finish any path, too difficult -_-" So...anyone who has it and doesn't mind sharing?

P.S. Hope I made the thread in the correct section :korokke_sorry:

Damn, Lichanti path isn't working, didn't actually finished this path at all :( Too bad the original guide was deleted, but thanks a lot for the links ^^ At least I have some guides now, better than nothing at all. Btw, didn't know about wayback machine, I learned smth new today too ;)

:gakuran_excited:

Damn, Lichanti path isn't working, didn't actually finished this path at all :( Too bad the original guide was deleted, but thanks a lot for the links ^^ At least I have some guides now, better than nothing at all. Btw, didn't know about wayback machine, I learned smth new today too ;)

:gakuran_excited:

You’re welcome! :) I’m happy that I helped! I know it is a very hard game… I wish I could find a better walkthrough, but I don’t know why I can’t find anything.

You’re welcome! :) I’m happy that I helped! I know it is a very hard game… I wish I could find a better walkthrough, but I don’t know why I can’t find anything.

Yeah, that gives me headaches, but it's worth xD too bad that I think I won't be able to summon those two hidden chars, Mist and Athear or so without a guide -_-
:korokke_cry:

Yeah, that gives me headaches, but it's worth xD too bad that I think I won't be able to summon those two hidden chars, Mist and Athear or so without a guide -_-
:korokke_cry:

I just read somewhere that if you play Zelan's route then you can summon Mist

Finished her, but I read somewhere else and it's not really needed. Dunno about Athear tho :(

I can help with summoning Mist and Athear.

Key: a = First answer from top, b = second answer, c = third answer from top

Mist: cbcbccbbcc
Athear: cbabbbcaac

Reactions: Shieru26
Oh, it worked, thank you so much! :korokke_doki: I wanted to try them for a long time but I wasn't able to summon :( Now the trick it's with their path xD Thanks again! *chuu*

P.S Mist is such a sadist, I like her :chuuni_notbad:

This is probably a super later reply... but just for future reference, the Version 2 of OASE has an in-game guide :)

This is probably a super later reply... but just for future reference, the Version 2 of OASE has an in-game guide :)

Yeah I know, but I just have the old version of OASE :( And it is kinda hard, but oh, well....xD

Yeah I know, but I just have the old version of OASE :( And it is kinda hard, but oh, well....xD

I just recently got the 2nd version of OASE that I could share if you want. I also have a list of all the passwords for all the 55 endings (that I listed down :D) and a complete savefile after 9 (yep, 9 :P) hours of gameplay.

Just tell me if you want any of them :)

I just recently got the 2nd version of OASE that I could share if you want. I also have a list of all the passwords for all the 55 endings (that I listed down :D) and a complete savefile after 9 (yep, 9 :P) hours of gameplay.

Just tell me if you want any of them :)

Wow, nice ^^ If you don't mind sharing, I would like to have them xD It is very hard to play without a guide so I will highly appreciate ^^

Reactions: Vice
Wow, nice ^^ If you don't mind sharing, I would like to have them xD It is very hard to play without a guide so I will highly appreciate ^^

No problem, I'll post a download link and the savefile in the Otome Games section, though it'll probably take a few hours (since my Internet speed is crappy xD)

Reactions: Vice
No problem, I'll post a download link and the savefile in the Otome Games section, though it'll probably take a few hours (since my Internet speed is crappy xD)

Thank you so much sharing the game with us JaxxBlaxx!

Users who are viewing this thread