Pass the bomb.... [FUN] xD

05 ... Yeap i liked i have the 3 season and the 1 ova and some specials (yeap i have big craziness in my head about the anime)

Reactions: Evdokia
4; Not sure if mine is complete or not...maybe someday I'll intrude on you to complete it if necessary? :P

2; Are they all 1080p or something? :XD: My VN collection is far larger than my anime one.

Pop goes the current timer! 16 is the new timer!

I usually go for 1080p for first and last episodes, 720 for the rest. 480 only if I really can't find any higher resolution. Planning on getting a new 3TB drive to consolidate all the anime like I did for the VNs.

i am now in process to replace series that i have from HDTV rip 720p and 480p 544p 576p that they have been released in BD 1080p and now i am in the second process to replace my laptop & and buy at least a 4TB drive 6TB is the most desirable.

Reactions: Evdokia
14; Anything above 3TB is too rich for my blood, sadly.

I'm interested in updating some series to 720p at least, and getting the uncensored BD releases for some others, but keeping track of that is too much when I'm practically downloading almost everything every week. My friend pointed out that I missed dozens of episodes three weeks ago. :sigh:

12; Someday if you have 720p uncensored versions of some shows, I'll try buzzing you then if I can't find them anywhere else. That may be a long time from now though... :runhappy:

10; :sigh:, guess I should sleep soon...staying awake = sweating more = more showers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない
Thanks for reading :)