Photoshop Contest 2012

pretty much she has her own bandwagon

people will show up just becomes she mentions them or just shows up :p
Not necessarily? People would have joined even if she did not join this contest or not. It is up to them. Yes, many people are friends with her, but that doesn't mean that she's a leader to a group of people.

Hmm form... /me goes dig for form...

*Name: Sam? xD

Were you a judge in a contest before?: Judge of current chopstick contest~

Do you cooperate good in a group?: Hmm decently~

Do you think a bit on things or just look and say good and the person wins?: I usually take time deciding on matters~

*Do you like anime: /me runs off to watch k-on

How long are you on anime share?: Hmm... ehh 10 months? idk xD

Do you judge by the person who made it or by their work? Person has nothing to do with the quality of work~

Are you ready for judging Drama O_o: Hmm i suppose~ Shouldnt have too many problems~

*And last are you an active person?: Am i?

Hmm because your the first person to fill out the form^^ for being a judge you are automaticly gettin in the second people will be on poll voting>.<Selvaria Bles did fill out the form to but for being a co-leader not judge lol so yeah congratulations? oh yeah are you actually listening to me * grabs the chair on wheels were Sam is sitting and watching K-On* *Drags from K-on * SAM DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID?

Yup if your a judge you should....I can make one with angel beats for you if you like

Seems interesting, I think I'll participate but I have two questions:

The watermark must be the participants' name, is that correct?
There is no size limit, so it can be as big and long as you want?

Lol I am not busy what your fav angel beats charecter?

[MENTION=82]xyzapy[/MENTION] Yes the Watermark must be the person's name your also allowed to add writing like I added a pic ''Best friends forever'' had a writing like that you can add that to but even if you add that your name is a must^^
You can make it as large as you want as the planet earth or whatever

His favorite Angel Beats! character is Shiina, if it wasn't obvious enough...

I just asked some people put diffrent chars then favourite or more like I asked because I wanted to be kind

Hmm actually any of them work~ But i suppose shiina is the one im using atm so why not xD

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] hope you like it^^
Photoshop-banner.png
[/URL][/IMG]

--------------Goodnight Everyone!-----------------
tumblr_m7io6rdhDC1rszpoio1_500.gif

tumblr_lvc950kHWe1qdcxm3o1_500.gif

Another contest again --" ewww..
you guys very fired up XD

Nahh.. maybe i should stop making siggies or another else ;P
Beside render objects wiht PS is hard to meh lol
Maybe i'll pass XD

hmm...a contest..all the graphics looks cool^^

I don't really want to join either. I'll keep making signatures, but only for personal-use, not for competitions.

Hmm... and i just dont really know how to make either so i cant really join... should i have tried to randomly make something... idk xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently