Photoshop Contest 2012

well Nobody is joining O_O
to get the judge forms O_O

Hmm judges dont really need a deadline of their own do they? Just let whoever wants to judge join as long as they get here before the entry deadline~

..............Sam..........You know.....I think I need to redo the thread starter O_O due to the mess up

Hmm what do you think you messed up? If its the extra img things those can be deleted quite easily~

well for me it look like
Rules
Intruduction
Rules again
what I mean all the stuff is like all over the place

Hmm i guess~ Will you just reorder everything or are you planning to retype stuff?

Hmm what i would do is have word or something similar out and copy paste them in the order i would want and then write a little to clarify stuff~ Then just copy paste everything over the first post~

Lol you know I wrote this all in word and just copied and pasted it lolol

well I am on a diffrent computer not and it's a older one doesen't work with word good sorry I will try to do it when I get the other computer back
Well how are you today^^

Oh ok xD Do it when you want to~

Hmm im doing fine~ Kind of late atm xD
How are you?

I am fine I guess apart from that is Anime share really stretched

This seems fun ^^

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] Can I enter a Wallpaper that I've already done before?

[MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION] Yes you can but I am afraid it can't be Hentai or Ecchi....Just saying from the look of your avatar and HOTD love>.< I mean it can be hotd but not Ecchi or Hentai stuff in it

Last edited:
[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION]

XD Everything I do isn't just Hentai or Ecchi XD, I do other stuff too ^^ XP

??? Sammy?

/me just looks around with blank lost look on his face :reallyconfused:

Oh and here is a wallpaper I did a while back I think I posted this once before :digoil:

edelricwall.png

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] please don't post this one to the front page I'm going to edit this one or possibly make a new one.
I just wanted to show you that all my work isn't just Ecchi and Hentai XD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/