Original Name: ヴァイパーズ・クリード
Alternative Name: Viper's Creed
Aired: Jan 6, 2009 to Mar 24, 2009
Episodes: 12
Categories: Action, Sci-Fi, Military
Producer: Sony Pictures Entertainment, Mill Creek Entertainment

Group: PHT

SUMMARY

The story revolves around the members of a private military company (PMC), and the uneasy tension between them and the regular military after a war that caused massive environmental destruction.

DOWNLOAD
Password (if required): Hiero

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Source: DTV
Format : Matroska
File Size: 232.0 MiB
Duration: 24 min 44 s
Bitrate: 1 311 kb/s
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v2.5.2 ('Stranger in your Soul') built on Feb 28 2009 18:58:17
Format: AVC
Codec: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Encoded: x264 - core 67 r1127M 8d82fec
Frame Rate: 23.976 (23976/1000) FPS
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 848x480
Bit Depth: 8 bits
Encoding Settings: cabac=1 / ref=6 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x133 / me=esa / subme=7 / psy_rd=1.0:0.0 / mixed_ref=0 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=2 / deadzone=21,11 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=3 / nr=0 / decimate=0 / mbaff=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=1 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=2 / wpredb=1 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / rc=2pass / bitrate=1178 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / ip_ratio=1.40 / pb_ratio=1.30 / aq=1:1.00

The links are dead, I hope you can put up more if you have chance.
Hope this can help you, I just leeched from nyaa.

Viper's Creed 2009 TVs HDTV 720p
Mega Folder

I don't intend to watch this series, so i won't keep track of link. If it is dead, it dead.

Last edited:
The links are dead, I hope you can put up more if you have chance.
Thanks you but I take it you couldn't find the one without the Animax watermark, regardless thanks you very much. If you by any chance fine the ones without the watermarks it would greatly appreciate. Again thanks again I been looking for this series everywhere.

Thanks you but I take it you couldn't find the one without the Animax watermark, regardless thanks you very much. If you by any chance fine the ones without the watermarks it would greatly appreciate. Again thanks again I been looking for this series everywhere.
There is torrent without watermark on rutrackers, if you want i will send you the torrent files so you download it yourself, or wait for a few days for me to down and upload it :v

I want to thanks you for providing the link for Viper's Creed, I was able to get the full series the way I want. I own you big time man, keep up the good work I will support if I can.

I want to thanks you for providing the link for Viper's Creed, I was able to get the full series the way I want. I own you big time man, keep up the good work I will support if I can.
No problem, I thought this subbox is already dead anyway, I didn't think someone will come so I'm willing to help too if I can.
And here is the 720p ver without watermark if you haven't download it, I just edit font size and mux the engsub to the video from rutracker.

Viper's Creed 2009 TVs HDTV 720p
Mega Folder

By any chance would you have a link to Viper's Creed that is dubbed in English, in HD and preferably without watermarks? I just recently discovered that it was dubbed in english and was hoping that if you don't mind of course can you help me out again. I really appreciate you helping me last time and I can't find a dub verison of this anime anywhere without paying cash for, thanks in advance and keep me posted if you happen to come across anything.

By any chance would you have a link to Viper's Creed that is dubbed in English, in HD and preferably without watermarks? I just recently discovered that it was dubbed in english and was hoping that if you don't mind of course can you help me out again. I really appreciate you helping me last time and I can't find a dub verison of this anime anywhere without paying cash for, thanks in advance and keep me posted if you happen to come across anything.
Just searched, no where to find batch eng dub Viper's creed, all the torrent sites I know only have the jap hdtv rip.

But... https://www.youtube.com/@ThrowbackToons/videos i see this channel just uploaded viper creed engdub till ep 7 recently, maybe they will upload the rest later ? :v

Just searched, no where to find batch eng dub Viper's creed, all the torrent sites I know only have the jap hdtv rip.

But... https://www.youtube.com/@ThrowbackToons/videos i see this channel just uploaded viper creed engdub till ep 7 recently, maybe they will upload the rest later ? :v
Once again in a flash you help me out, you are really good at finding series thanks again bro. Sorry for bothering you and also you have a nice select of series I been watching them with my wife. You have nice day and again thank you bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Erik7777 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Would you upload RJ01167156? thx
geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん