[Request] [131025] [イノヘッドスタジオ] ママネトリ

still waiting for this 1 even tho their newer game has already been uploaded...

Still nothing? well it could be worse, someone could "upload it" only for us to discover that is a fake and joke =S

This is getting bad, recently there's a shortage on the relased of visual novels from this kind of thematic (Incest, Mamacon, shotacon, straigth shotacon), I have been waiting patiently for some eroges. Some of them are about 7 months or more old (like this one for example), and they haven't leaked on the net. Don't know if this has something to do with that old notice of some guys being jailed in japan for sharing eroges, these copyright laws are getting out of place and draconian by everyday.

Seriously I'm even thinking in buying these eroges myself just to share to everyone, I have been downloading eroges since 1999, so now that I have a somewhat decent income could buy the cheap ones, my thoughts are if the stores of japan will accept my credit card for digital versions, since the package editions can be a pain to get through customs. And there's the problem with DRM, dark times indeed :( .

Still don't know if the guys at 2D G.F. have these VN and are holding them for upload.

Reactions: espiekerella
This is getting bad, recently there's a shortage on the relased of visual novels from this kind of thematic (Incest, Mamacon, shotacon, straigth shotacon), I have been waiting patiently for some eroges. Some of them are about 7 months or more old (like this one for example), and they haven't leaked on the net. Don't know if this has something to do with that old notice of some guys being jailed in japan for sharing eroges, these copyright laws are getting out of place and draconian by everyday.

Seriously I'm even thinking in buying these eroges myself just to share to everyone, I have been downloading eroges since 1999, so now that I have a somewhat decent income could buy the cheap ones, my thoughts are if the stores of japan will accept my credit card for digital versions, since the package editions can be a pain to get through customs. And there's the problem with DRM, dark times indeed :( .

Still don't know if the guys at 2D G.F. have these VN and are holding them for upload.

worst is that without people sharing these games most of use would never have played, even less buyed a game, plus c'mon i would not even buy a game that isn't even my language without knowing that i will like it

Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.