RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest ~The Quest for the Legendary Chopsticks!~ OPEN

Vote for Your Favorite RPG Drawing/Photoshop Piece!

• bbseno

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • LioNeeZ

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sayforever

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • michaerum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Lolitako

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • tabemono3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • thecoins

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION] ;

Uninstall and Viet were so badass with their video entries. xD

Check them out when you have the time.

I can change the rules and add Vegas or some video editing programs.

BUT it will be under the Photoshop category. Okay?

Lol okeyz, I can give it a try, but now I have to check the date that it needs to be due xD. I already have an idea of what to make xD

april sounds just fine for me. I'll try to have it sooner though.

Reactions: renano
Lol see~ Its fine ;p I guess were just accepting any kind of art x3 Effort counts if we can see that you put some in~

Wehh. Glad I'm up and out of bed...

I don't think I can add anything serious here either, but that doesn't mean I might not go a head and try anyways, just for the fun of it. I just don't think I can be listed as contestant.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ;
I've read about snowstorms (in this thread !, it's not like I haven't had plenty of them)...Still have those into march eh. Snow is quickly melting away here now, and the sun has been shining everyday. The tarmac is at least completely dry, and can even she some fresh shots on the bushes, they haven't sprouted yet, but they are starting to look more and more green and less yellow.

I see you been very busy, and, well not surprising thats tiresome. Hope we talk 'again' sometime soon, when the opportunity arises and you feel good.

Those migraines sounds ....pulsating, I've barely experienced migrain in my life, But at at least one point I had it really bad, so that it pulsated, and it almost hurt every time my heart took a beat. I could literally feel my pulse in my head. Not funny at all.

Do hope you get well. Then I can ask おげんき ですか
Take care!

Some amazing art I stumbled upon recently:
Be sure to click everyone for the full image!
bndUuNW.jpg

Reactions: renano
Oh dear god, I got mentioned again. How do you do that, renano?

I'll refrain myself from answering that since you asked rena ^^ But we call it summoning around here (interesting fact)

Hey btw, it's kinda cool too see people from scandinavia.

Edit: Samy !!

Reactions: efudgewayne
Oh dear god, I got mentioned again. How do you do that, renano?

Lol~ My dear selgon. Hello and hope you're well~

If it is a bother, then I can just not mention you anymore.

Although, I and everyone else do enjoy your company. :3

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ;

Yeah. Great to see you.

Your avatar has changed. Can't say I am not a Bleach fan. I was reading it back in the days before it got really popular. xP

We will have time for 'other' things. In the next few days, if things settle down, then we'll see. ^^

May you be well.

[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION] ;

Alright then. I shall change the rules ASAP!

Best wishes to you.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ;

Yeah I just recently started watching the last two seasons of bleach...And finished of the very last two episodes yesterday ! The whole time I was thinking if Ulquiorra had been there he would have kicked some serious ass +) They rly think they can beat Ichigo, they would have run away in fear just thinking about some of the enemies he's fought in the past \^^/

I only got the last bleach movie left though : Hell Verse

Sidenote. Soul Society can be pretty annoying sometimes, or just downright stupid....I mean I had to start a whole thread about it even after I finished watching....

[MENTION=27148]selgon1234[/MENTION] ; Not only are you from Scandinavia, but apparently likes to visit Gensokyou as well +1
Edit: You like some of the music ? I bet you do !

Edit:
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; Hello's Sam :D You all want some of my genki now in order to get better don't you... :runhappy:

Last edited:
selgon... D:

/me hugs selgon

Oh no. No need to apologize. I should be thanking you for being here. ^^

@ Sam

No fear! Genki is here! To make you genki my dear~

@ Genki

Lol. Yeah... some of the 'logic' of Soul Society is cool at first when you are new, but afterwards you can nitpick.

Hmm... any plans to join the contest or judge? ;3

ahhhh, so embarrassing, renano (because I'm boy).

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; I really like the music.

/me holds selgon's hands and smiles

Just laugh and chat freely. Besides, I bet you look quite cute when you're blushing. ^^

OK~

See you everyone~

I'll check on the contest much, much, much later. Lol~ (midnight maybe??)

Sam! Be on the lookout for a new judge!

/me blows kisses to everyone and hands out green tea with a touch of lemon... and some rice pudding.

Take care! <3

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; My GenKi ! you need to ask, why, it is my lifeforce :) It's genki health, strength, joy and mood.

Rena is right, I can share some genki, its very green.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; Hehe SS pissed be off from the beginning when they where going
to execute! (insert Kon Voice)RUKIA... !!!

I was glad Aizen gave them a little lesson, where ever there is hypocritical justice, some great evil is always going to rise up and be supreme, and humble them.

Their arrogance and ignorance sometimes is just :barfing:
Central 46 had it coming....

I enjoyed the show very much btw, and it was long enough for me to have some breaks from it every now and then, but I would always return. Some 'nitpicking'/'ranting' resulted in this:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/anime-talk-9/just-finished-bleach-spoiler-112149/

I guess it's something not too many ppl know about me, that I am actually a bleach fan, never really reflected on it myself. I got perhaps a bit of a time limit on my self, and so I wanted to finish the rest of bleach in this time, a lot of loose threads I'd like to get in order soon.

Guess some might suspect walking past my apartment hearing the bleach fighting music on load volume and and me screaming POWAHHH HAHAHA! :rolleyes:

As regarding judging...I'm not sure I will have time for it this time around, or I'll risk failing you and the other contestants by not finishing what I start. But I might just make something and submit it for fun, preferably not as a contestant.

Last edited:
Hmm... i read the bleach manga but havent poked it for a while x3

So your life force? Hmm... i think ill still be alive even if i dont take that o.o

Lol but i do believe i am fairly genki atm~ Nothing has gone wrong today... or at least not yet x3
You can thank me laters.
See you ojou sama~ Sleep well :3

Lol sure xD Ill try to find the third~

/me nibbles rice pudding and watches leaves swirl around in cup~
Hmm you had to mention a third....that such a number I would notice....
Hmm... i read the bleach manga but havent poked it for a while x3

So your life force? Hmm... i think ill still be alive even if i dont take that o.o
Sure...then your zombie clone army will truly be Indistinguishable from yourself.

///////////////////////

I take so long writing my posts that everytime I'm done and finally post it, you others have already posted multiple posts in the mean time..

Night Rena !! Catches all the kisses like a otaku collectable with OCD. Enjoys the tea and and saviors every bit of rice pudding :goodtea::full::romeo: Will be Genki for the rest of the day.

Last edited:
I changed my mind, my alter ego won't be a master of dancing, it will be a master of seduction

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/
XChaosX wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver23-08-24-rj289056.958379/