RYUJINX SHUT DOWN! COULD SOMEONE PLEASE UPLOAD THE LATEST 1.1.1403 BUILD?

otome!

Trusted Member
Uploader
Jul 28, 2024
Just go on reddit or their discord and you'll see, their github has been deleted and the download section on their website is empty. The latest build was the 1.1.1403 and supported rev13 audio. The same day everything got deleted so I couldn't update my app in time. Could anyone update the 1.1.1403 build for windows, for macos, and for linux? Also please don't say the N-word or they might find this forum.

Motherfucking n○ntend○ and their grubby hands. Better not buy anything from them ever again. They've gone to shit ever since Satoru Iwata passed away.

Last edited:
Reactions: otome!
Motherfucking nintendo and their grubby hands. Better not buy anything from them ever again. They've gone to shit ever since Satoru Iwata passed away
please edit your comment and don't say the N word, we wouldn't want them barging in here and suing the admins thus making us lose this place as well because of these damn fxckers

Reactions: Jelly-filled Donut
please edit the comment and don't say the N word, we wouldn't want them barging in here and suing the admins as well (redacted)
I know you're half-joking, but I'll edit it anyway. The fact that I kinda believe that they actually will, is a testament to how far their filthy anti-consumerism goes. I love it how they became the new N word, lol

Also, if they try to take me down because of my profile pic... I swear to God that I'll shove these rancid, moldy jelly-filled donuts down their throat. As of this post, they've been rotting on my palm for about 25 years, chock full of botulism. Makes for a potent biological weapon, if I say so myself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: otome!
I know you're half-joking, but I'll edit it anyway. The fact that I kinda believe that they actually will, is a testament to how far their filthy anti-consumerism goes. I love it how they became the new N word, lol

Also, if they try to take me down because of my profile pic... I swear to God that I'll shove these rancid, moldy jelly-filled donuts down their throat. As of this post, they've been rotting on my palm for about 25 years, chock full of botulism. Makes for a potent biological weapon, if I say so myself.
ikr they've come really far as assh*les i'm proud of them <3
lmao didn't even think of your pfp, CEASE AND DESIST THIS ISN'T YOUR PROPERTY

joke aside i hate them so much but on the other hand i want to support devs in what they're doing especially since otome games is quite a niche genre :/ so not buying games at all will not be possible but i'll see, maybe stopping to buy consoles will do?

Reactions: Jelly-filled Donut
This sucks so much IDK if it's true, but i saw some people say that ''you know who'' sent dudes outside the developers HOUSE to ''reach an friendly agreement'' like lmao :eek:
But like sudachi someone else will pick the project up def, so I'm not worrying much. :cool:

Jokes aside, I hate them so much, but i want to support the devs. Not buying their games at all won't be possible, but I'll see. Maybe stopping to buy consoles will do?
Yeah, stopping to buy their overpriced consoles will suffice. In my case, I've stopped buying Nintendo products for a while now. They didn't really try to improve themselves, but makes life harder for everyone else. Typical of senile management and an aging company. Still salty about their ongoing litigation towards Palworld.

Team indie all the way, but Sega is still good though. I know that they lost the Console Wars, but in hindsight, it might've been a blessing in disguise that prevents them from being a greedy corporation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)