[Siterip] Bleachpixxx (Collection)

Re: [Siterip] Bleachpixxx (up to date)

Added the links to the other siterips in the spoiler at the top of the main post.

Added the pics from the first half of December 2014

hi i have a question, how is it work the link? o.o i click download and send me to another website TwT

hi i have a question, how is it work the link? o.o i click download and send me to another website TwT
First you need to click on "Like" at the right side of the main post to unlock the hidden content. Then you see the download links, just click on them and you'll be forwarded to linkcrypt where the files are listed.

OHH OK OK I almost go it , now i click on upadate and indeed send me to the website of Linkcryps , there is a Enter folder and Force enter (idk what happen next x.x)

OHH OK OK I almost go it , now i click on upadate and indeed send me to the website of Linkcryps , there is a Enter folder and Force enter (idk what happen next x.x)
After you opened the site you should see a captcha (a puzzle or something like that). Fill it out, then click on "Enter folder".

Added the pics from the second half of December 2014

Hello, can you please upload this on a different host like Mega? I can´t download on that one.

Added the pics from the first half of January 2015

i think that is there 2 options , Enter Folder and Force-Enter, but none of the options do something or download something, its like Refreshing the Web site XD

i think that is there 2 options , Enter Folder and Force-Enter, but none of the options do something or download something, its like Refreshing the Web site XD
Can't really help you there, but normally there should be a captcha which you need to solve first and then you can click Enter folder, haha.

I'm having trouble downloading when I click the link it just takes me to a link for a program

I'm having trouble downloading when I click the link it just takes me to a link for a program
You just have to like the first post to unlock the links. Then click on the link and you will be redirected to Linkcrypt (or in one case to uploaded). If it's Linkcrypt you'll have to fill in a captcha. Do that to see the uploaded links.

Added the pics from the second half of January 2015

Can you please upload Update 2014 (the second one) and Update 2015 to Share-Online like the first three? At least there I can immediately start a new download after I finish my previous one. Uploaded.net requires 3 hours of waiting time between downloads and Update 2014 (the second one) has 18 parts. How are we supposed to download this? When I choose "all parts" it asks for Premium Upgrade and I can't find a free download option anywhere else.

Last edited:

Can you please upload Update 2014 (the second one) and Update 2015 to Share-Online like the first three? At least there I can immediately start a new download after I finish my previous one. Uploaded.net requires 3 hours of waiting time between downloads and Update 2014 (the second one) has 18 parts. How are we supposed to download this? When I choose "all parts" it asks for Premium Upgrade and I can't find a free download option anywhere else.
We already tried Mediafire and Share-Online (only on the 2012 and 2013 archives) and the files were deleted after one week. I reuploaded them and they were again deleted ... along with my account. Same goes for Mediafire.
Here is a quote to help you download without waiting time:

We can give you a help on how to download more often on Uploaded though: Download the VPN client here and read the How to install and use (don't worry, it only takes around five minutes to install and to read it).
With this tool you can connect to various networks from around the world, download the file, disconnect from the network, connect to a new one and download the next file (and so on). Depending from the time and region the network you're downloading with is from you can reach up to 150-200 kb/s as a free user (for me the highest was 190 kb/s). And yeah, since you have a new IP each time you're connecting to a new network you don't have to wait for the countdown to run out.

You just need to connect to a server and that's all. After connecting a window should open up with the notice that you got a new IP and you can also choose if the network you're connected with is a public network, a home network etc. If that's the case and you got a new IP you just need to open the Uploaded link and download as a free user. According to Uploaded you can just download with 50 kb/s as a free user, but if you're lucky (depending on the region and time) you can reach up to 200 kb/s.

The steps in short:
1. Connect to a server (you should see the window with the IP)
2. Open the Uploaded link
3. Download the file as a free user
4. If the download is finished, disconnect from the server and connect to a new one (again you should see the window with the IP)
5. Open the next Uploaded link and download as a free user again.
6. And so on.

Please notice that some websites where you're logged in could log you out because you have a new IP. In order to avoid that it's best if you're logged out from all pages before connecting to a network.

Reactions: Julie86 and Dasda

Lmfao, why did I not think of that? I even have a VPN Extension on my browser :X Dude, I'm so sorry for the trouble and thanks a lot for the info!

Added the pics from the first half of February 2015

Any plans on this being updated, or a possible alternate place where I could get the pictures up to date?

Any plans on this being updated, or a possible alternate place where I could get the pictures up to date?
What do you mean with "being updated"? I'm updating the archives two times a month.

And regarding other download options I already answered a question above.

Added the pics from the second half of February 2015

Plz try to upload all of it in mega.co.nz
Considering my experience with MEGA, that I have to upload a file three times until it's uploaded cause the first two times I'm getting a server error at 99% most of the time ... NO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts