[Siterip] One Piece Pixxx (Collection)

Re: [Siterip] One Piece Pixxx (up to date)

I Just came on to download the first half of november and the latest update says its from september? update part 15 the latest one...... so where is the other parts just wondering?
and Thankyou for uploading these as well as the fairy tail,bleach and naruto very much appreciated.

I Just came on to download the first half of november and the latest update says its from september? update part 15 the latest one...... so where is the other parts just wondering?
and Thankyou for uploading these as well as the fairy tail,bleach and naruto very much appreciated.
Normally linkcrypt shows the name of the files, but if it's not the case, then the links are sorted alphabetical. "Part 1" would be "OPPFHApr" (followed by all other first half archives, since the first five letters are the same) and "Part 9" would be "OPPSHApr" atm (followed by all other second half archives).
In the end the order in the linkcrypt folder doesn't have anything to do with the upload date. Anyway, I would recommend you to use a download manager (like jDownloader), so you don't have to look up for each file specifically ;)

Added the pics from the second half of November 2014

thanks for the awesome upload but can you put links to your other threads in this thread or one main thread so there easier to find please

thanks for the awesome upload but can you put links to your other threads in this thread or one main thread so there easier to find please
Cause you asked so nicely ... Added the links to the other siterips in the spoiler at the top of the main post.

Reactions: ultimaterandomness

also i was wondering do all the links have the same pictures or do i get the same pic no matter which link i pick

Added the pics from the first half of December 2014

Added the pics from the second half of December 2014

also i was wondering do all the links have the same pictures or do i get the same pic no matter which link i pick
Sry for the late response, I just saw your post the first time -_-

What do you exactly mean? First you have to click on the Like button on the right side of the main post to unlock the download links, then you can click on the links and they will lead you to linkcrypt where you can find all links.

The pics are sorted after the sites they are from. Here you will only find the pics from OnePiece and the other ones are in the spoiler of the main post.

Added the pics from the first half of January 2015

Added the pics from the second half of January 2015

Added the pics from the first half of February 2015

hai mate...im already download but when extract file is error i dont know....it's because password?or something?

hai mate...im already download but when extract file is error i dont know....it's because password?or something?
The password for the files is "OPPX". Could be possible that some of them don't have one and if it's a wrong password please say it so I can upload it again.

Added the pics from the second half of February 2015

Added the pics from the first half of March 2015

Added the pics from the second half of March 2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts