Shisaye

Elite Member
Aug 17, 2016
cover.png

I stopped taking requests on F95 because I couldn't keep up and people were requesting stuff they could have easily translated themselves, but considering there isn't a lot of engagement here and I'm unlikely to get a lot of responses, I might as well take a few requests to further test and improve my SLR system.

If you want to request a SLRMTL for a game just make a post in this thread, but keep this stuff in mind:
  • The game must be running on RPG Maker MV, MZ, VX, or VX Ace.
  • The game can not violate the rules of this forum.
  • The latest version of the game must be available to me somehow. (For Free.)
  • The game must have been released for a few weeks, I will not work on buggy day one versions.
  • I can only translate from Japanese to English.
  • The game can't already have an ongoing fan translation project, or a release date for an official translation.
  • If you keep requesting projects that cause absolutely no issues in SLR Translator and as a result you could have easily done them yourself, then I will ignore your future requests.
  • Since I'm doing this for free I can deny requests for whatever reason I want, and there's no deadlines on when a translation will be completed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on caminante654's profile.
Genryuu79 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please reup the mexa link for RJ01065779?
Thanks in advance.
VidMate APK is a Free Video Downloader App for Mobile Phones. Download VidMate and Get Free MP3 Music, HD videos from Facebook, Whatsapp & TikTok etc. https://vidmateapps.org/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01156651 RJ01155561 RJ01150168 RJ01158637 RJ01133329 RJ01154470 RJ01155298 RJ01154881 in mexa ? thx
Astrivveyr wrote on Lebedev's profile.