- Aug 17, 2016
- 608
- 3,373
Overview:
SLR Translator is a tool I've been developing over the past few years to translate RPGM games at a high standard.
(This will actually work on a fairly old laptop as long as it doesn't overheat.)
Also includes the DSLR Translation engine to use whatever AI (LLM) you want as long as its api supports 'v1' or 'v4' requests.
(Pre-configured for a free LM Studio setup using Qwen.)
As well as the SEP picture translation system to be able to translate (horizontal) picture based text offline in bulk.
SLR Translator and all its features are completely free. There are absolutely no premium features, or deals with any company or person. You can choose to use DSLR with a non-free endpoints, but that has nothing to do with me.
I'm not a "Chinese Shill". I wish I was and they would pay me, but no they do not even know, or care that I exist. I just haven't found a western LLM, yet, that can beat Chinese ones in cost/performance ratio.
You can get better quality from other ones, but they are way too expensive to be worth it.
I have a SubscribeStar page because someone told me to make one at some point, but it does not get you anything extra and nobody donates. I'm not even close to the threshold of ever being able to withdraw money.
I'm really just dumb enough to do this as an unpaid hobby since 4 years.

I'm not a "Chinese Shill". I wish I was and they would pay me, but no they do not even know, or care that I exist. I just haven't found a western LLM, yet, that can beat Chinese ones in cost/performance ratio.
You can get better quality from other ones, but they are way too expensive to be worth it.
I have a SubscribeStar page because someone told me to make one at some point, but it does not get you anything extra and nobody donates. I'm not even close to the threshold of ever being able to withdraw money.
I'm really just dumb enough to do this as an unpaid hobby since 4 years.

Press F1 with the tool open for tutorials on how to use this.
The SLR translation option will only work if you have a working SugoiV4 server running locally on the default port 14366.
You can visit Ming Shiba's Patreon, or the F95 Sugoi thread to find out more about Sugoi.
The V9-V9.4 Toolkits are not compatible with SLR, but 9.5 works again.
The DSLR translation option does not require SugoiV4, and provides a vastly superior translation, but requires setup of a local LLM, or needs an external provider, read the manual.
SEP works on its own.
RTFM.
Developer: Shisaye
Version: 3.067
System Requirements: At least 8GB of RAM.
For free locale use of DSLR at least 6Gb of VRAM on a CUDA/VULKAN capable GPU.
For free locale use of the DSLR Glossary system at least 8Gb of VRAM on a CUDA/VULKAN capable GPU.
Cover Art: FatKE
Installation:
Extract the tool and launch it using the SLR Translator executable.
If you have problems extracting, please update your 7zip to the latest version.
After launching the tool, please press F1 to get to the help page explaining all basic stuff.
If you have problems extracting, please update your 7zip to the latest version.
After launching the tool, please press F1 to get to the help page explaining all basic stuff.
Changelog:
See attached "Changelog.txt".
DOWNLOAD:
SLR Translator 3.067:
(Includes DSLR and SEP.)
SLR Translator 3.067:
(Includes DSLR and SEP.)
You must give the following reaction to unlock:
|
You must give the following reaction to unlock:
|
SHA-256 of the archive:
1b6a5cb437e03818903075742c4713646a4663cbb4363a8235f30c535c930b78
SLR Translator Linux 3.067:
(Includes DSLR and SEP.)
1b6a5cb437e03818903075742c4713646a4663cbb4363a8235f30c535c930b78
SLR Translator Linux 3.067:
(Includes DSLR and SEP.)
You must give the following reaction to unlock:
|
You must give the following reaction to unlock:
|
SHA-256 of the archive:
c6325aab71b770a9a6bff59d7e81e56312485bbe01c3edf59e8d84758b02fb40
CUDA for Windows DSLR Runtime Server:
(For NVIDIA GPU.)
c6325aab71b770a9a6bff59d7e81e56312485bbe01c3edf59e8d84758b02fb40
CUDA for Windows DSLR Runtime Server:
(For NVIDIA GPU.)
You must give the following reaction to unlock:
|
You must give the following reaction to unlock:
|
SHA-256 of the archive:
1ad6e808e6a394c7f4b4f09c85aea8d118c6223efe4afcfed8c51195e8e3a79d
CUDA for Linux DSLR Runtime Server:
(For NVIDIA GPU.)
1ad6e808e6a394c7f4b4f09c85aea8d118c6223efe4afcfed8c51195e8e3a79d
CUDA for Linux DSLR Runtime Server:
(For NVIDIA GPU.)
You must give the following reaction to unlock:
|
You must give the following reaction to unlock:
|
SHA-256 of the archive:
6f4a55b31323394df8bcf5fa7fa5b3e896d471f335ef4024c8d191f2298d725a
ROCm Compatibility patch for Windows 11 DSLR Runtime Server:
(For AMD GPU. Needs HIP SDK 7.1.1 / 7.2 installed.)
6f4a55b31323394df8bcf5fa7fa5b3e896d471f335ef4024c8d191f2298d725a
ROCm Compatibility patch for Windows 11 DSLR Runtime Server:
(For AMD GPU. Needs HIP SDK 7.1.1 / 7.2 installed.)
You must give the following reaction to unlock:
|
You must give the following reaction to unlock:
|
SHA-256 of the archive:
aeb1d5d05f6a88bb598130d27822f9558b06a327fb694d286829f2db2b8b406a
ROCm Compatibility patch for Windows 10 DSLR Runtime Server:
(For AMD GPU. Needs HIP SDK 6.4.2 installed.)
aeb1d5d05f6a88bb598130d27822f9558b06a327fb694d286829f2db2b8b406a
ROCm Compatibility patch for Windows 10 DSLR Runtime Server:
(For AMD GPU. Needs HIP SDK 6.4.2 installed.)
You must give the following reaction to unlock:
|
You must give the following reaction to unlock:
|
SHA-256 of the archive:
7c899a6241af484db91294c4d2b6b1c3fc68ed9dfd1e4bd5075e87d1b3927e2c
ROCm Compatibility patch for Linux DSLR Runtime Server:
(For AMD GPU. Only Debian 13+ or Arch, needs ROCm 7.x installed.)
19ed3e6402fa3d322c0e74b8be6354d7ce1f97f079789c8ec0ef2f60318b76e1
Additional Tools:
(Extractors, Editors, etc. Also includes a minimalist Sugoi Repack.)
(I did not make any of these and none of these are required anymore.)
7c899a6241af484db91294c4d2b6b1c3fc68ed9dfd1e4bd5075e87d1b3927e2c
ROCm Compatibility patch for Linux DSLR Runtime Server:
(For AMD GPU. Only Debian 13+ or Arch, needs ROCm 7.x installed.)
You must give the following reaction to unlock:
|
You must give the following reaction to unlock:
|
SHA-256 of the archive:
379fb7b3ddca602041749905ed7262df5369eb71757682bc3bdaeaea98771932
Example model Qwen3.5-4B-Paperwitch + Qwen3.5-4B-DFlash:
(Q8_0 with a drafts.json for the DSLR Runtime Server. You can get them faster from HF. 1 2)
379fb7b3ddca602041749905ed7262df5369eb71757682bc3bdaeaea98771932
Example model Qwen3.5-4B-Paperwitch + Qwen3.5-4B-DFlash:
(Q8_0 with a drafts.json for the DSLR Runtime Server. You can get them faster from HF. 1 2)
You must give the following reaction to unlock:
SHA-256 of the archives:
585da329edbf5a0271ee04ac13878451f0d06f4ba279b54628d7b71916a2e7af
c208f37490eb675bc761ac8631c53761cefa587a0f22a590a23bef0cf2e32306585da329edbf5a0271ee04ac13878451f0d06f4ba279b54628d7b71916a2e7af
19ed3e6402fa3d322c0e74b8be6354d7ce1f97f079789c8ec0ef2f60318b76e1
Additional Tools:
(Extractors, Editors, etc. Also includes a minimalist Sugoi Repack.)
(I did not make any of these and none of these are required anymore.)
You must give the following reaction to unlock:
|
You must give the following reaction to unlock:
|
SHA-256 of the archive:
61bfb54dc700ecd875a0d28fd10d032058db4b901bc191ddbd2257008c926f3b
61bfb54dc700ecd875a0d28fd10d032058db4b901bc191ddbd2257008c926f3b
Attachments
Last edited:





