[Discussions] SOTM#20 - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION] ; Wow, really!? Pretty cool :3 I should start using those too..there's a wide variety of those stocks to possibilities are probably endless. You just have to find the good sites out there. Planetrenders has lots of them, including fractal and character renders. You should check it out ^^

Got the VM! Also, thx for the explanation, didn't expect that :3

About the font, it was this one: AR Destine, a pre-installed one in my version of PS (CS5.1 Extended Edition) :3

i just recently installed a huge font pack, and i'm extremely glad i did. so many of them look awesome

I need to look for some more.. I'm sure there are more cool ones out there! :3

the font i used for my SOTM entry was from the pack actually. well, it wasn't just an outline though. i just like doing that little effect

Oh I see :O And yea, I noticed that you do that a lot, sort of your thing I guess :3

yeah it is. remember a while back when i wanted my own thing? lol. it's like my signature touch for my sigs

ENTRIES NOW APPROVED! :)

#001 - First Entry of [MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION];
#002 - Second Entry of [MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION];
#003 - First Entry of [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
#004 - Second Entry of [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
#005 - First Entry of [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION];
#006 - First Entry of [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION];
#007 - First Entry of [MENTION=59042]animefy[/MENTION];
#008 - First Entry of [MENTION=49467]ibanezs470dx[/MENTION];
#009 - Second Entry of [MENTION=49467]ibanezs470dx[/MENTION];
#010 - Second Entry of [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];

Special Note: If ever you will submit an entry next round, kindly turn off your forum signature.^^ The entries this round are kinda interesting. Thanks to everyone who has joined!~ Poll will be opened soon! :)

uuhh...is the entry already closed pinky?>.<

looks like i'm late:dead:

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];....it's forbidden to post in entry thread man >.<

it's only for the entry>_>

Reactions: FinalPyre
uuhh...is the entry already closed pinky?>.<

looks like i'm late:dead:

Awww.. Have you finished making yours already? >___< Since ASF's voting power is not that strong yet, having more than 10 entries would scatter the votes out, so the decision was made to close it as early as now.~

Additional note: [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1569]Coolio[/MENTION]; [MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION]; don't panic, I moved [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; 's post here.^^

Additional note: [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1569]Coolio[/MENTION]; [MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION]; don't panic, I moved [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; 's post here.^^[/COLOR]

pyre just posted there too ya know lol

..okay...i understand..i'll join next round then..thank you pinky^_^

Oh I see, sorry for troubling you Pinkylicious! I don't think I've ever looked at these threads before.

yeah, this was my first one too. i entered because it wasn't those banner sized signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload